one way flights to uk or ireland
hi all getting in a bit of a panic cannot find a oneway ticket home for myself and jordan have exhausted goldtrail who say they have no oneway and fly thomas cook have no seats or so the website states. I need to be back at work wed 3rd for the start of the swine flu immunisations and the only thing i can find is via munich to dublin on the 29th. anyone have any ideas pegasus has no flights and im ready to fly anytime as we are having terrible thunder storms in yali in anticipation sophia

tjd

Bit of a hike - but Pegasus, Atlas, THY etc to Istanbul, then flights to London, BA, Easyjet, or THY to Dublin. I expect it'll be expensive at short notice.

ZiaCa'

Easyjet has some flights to Gatwick this week (from DLM), but they're over £200 pp. You might be better off trying THY (better if you had a return date as return tickets don't cost that much more than a o/w) and if you're a frequent flyer, you can collect some airmiles... A good travel agent could have some solutions via Germany as you say? Good luck...

Last edited:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Try BA Izmir to Gatwick . they have flights all winter . And bodrum is only 3hrs from Izmir by coach . ...Diane

thingthong

Because of the schools being mid term break,all flights are fully booked or very expensive,easyjet has a 222 euro one way from sabiha-gokcen on the 2nd nov one way to london,otherwise best to use thy.com and pay for a return to dublin ,it works out cheaper.

have u tried doing skyscanner putting Turkey in departing airport to UK and marking the date in the calendar as whole of month. that may give you some options.

Crystalclear

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Just booked a flight for Friday 30th leaving Izmir to Stanstead - cost 472ytl with Kibris Airlines. There are some others about but all a lot more pricey until around 6th November which is obviously too late for you.

Gazarra

Condor are offering Istanbul to Hamburg for 153 euros.

and Ryan Air are doing some fantastic offers from Hamburg to Gatwick at 4.99 including the taxes etc. through Oct.Nov. Dec.

With the Bodrum --Istanbul leg it's still most probably going to be over 200 euros

Gazarra

thanks all for your help flights now booked with kibris thanks ms who! just now have to work out how to get form yali to izmir airport xx

waterbaby

thanks all for your help flights now booked with kibris thanks ms who! just now have to work out how to get form yali to izmir airport xx

Bodrum Bus stations direct coach to Izmir in just under 3 hours 20tl each way. The bus company usually has a shuttle service into the city center form where you could get a bus to the airport or you can get the Havas from the bus station to the airport, it goes round the houses abit and takes about 40 mins or just jump in a taxi and go direct down the motorway about 20 mins but a taxi costs approx 60tl. Good luck, im sure you will find a way.

Talkinman

Hi All,
I know it is nothing to do with me, but, what a great gang the Forum has been in helping this lady. Very refreshing.
Joyce

garrym

Efendi
Kibris Airlines "Cyprus Turkish Airlines" (they are brilliant I use them all the time) have Izmir to Heathrow on the 2nd (12.30 flight) for 860TL for you both. Hope its a help

jolo

Sophia,

I had booked 2 one way flights at £52.99 each hoping to get a flight back to Northern Ireland, Dublin or any Uk airport.

In the end I canceled because the only flights I could get one way from Bodrum to Belfast were £900 each with Turkish airlines. I am glad I didn't take the chance now. Hope you get home safely and on a reasonably priced flight.
Jolo

Last edited:
hi all its great to have had the use of the forum its funny how sometimes you see a bargain and you jump at it .....eventually got sorted with the help of you all and clover management who are picking us up and taking us to the bus station in bodrum. all in the whole trip back to our little piece of paradise cost £600 fo us both so i cant complain but il never do it again im a return ticket from now on but again thanks to all who use the forum it makes life easier xxoo

Latest Posts

Top Bottom