SLEEPY

ONE TIME PASSCODES (OTP) ISSUE
I would assume that many members still retain/ use bank accounts in the UK and Ireland.
Recently I have noticed that preforming the most basic banking function's or using a sterling credit card (online ) requires the use of a One Time Pass code which your bank sends to your phone number .
Recently I have notice that I am not always receiving the OTP code despite the bank(s) assuring me it was sent to my registered phone Turkish number.
Has anyone else encountered this issue and if so how did you resolve it.?

enoch

I would assume that many members still retain/ use bank accounts in the UK and Ireland.
Recently I have noticed that preforming the most basic banking function's or using a sterling credit card (online ) requires the use of a One Time Pass code which your bank sends to your phone number .
Recently I have notice that I am not always receiving the OTP code despite the bank(s) assuring me it was sent to my registered phone Turkish number.
Has anyone else encountered this issue and if so how did you resolve it.?
I was told by barclays it has to be a UK mobile number.

LauraB

I went through a brief spell when Natwest OTPs were not getting to my North Cyprus phone. I could access my account online by using my card reader and debit card. Eventually I got fed up with that faff every time so I re-registered my phone number and although it took 3 working days it has worked properly ever since.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom