ceemac

Shake It Baby...
One Fifth of EU Muslim
A fifth of the European Union will be Muslim by 2050 claim (and that's not taking Turkey into account)

Here and here

C

Last edited:
One Fifth of EU Muslim
"Europe's low white birth rate, coupled with faster multiplying migrants, will change fundamentally what we take to mean by European culture and society."

This in a Telegraph article about the rise of Islam in Europe. Contorted thinking which I fear will be well supported right here.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
One Fifth of EU Muslim
The birth rate in the muslim world is far higher and multiplying very fast, then the birth rate in the non muslim countries.
The fanatical Muslims want a muslim world without any other religions.

The world cannot cope with such a huge demand on it's resources.
Here is a website that shows what human activity is having an effect on it's resources

Worldometers - real time world statistics

l copied this from the website Danielpipes.org

The Muslim growth rate worldwide :

Muslim countries are among the champions of demographic growth. The economic explanation for high and low birthrates breaks down when confronted with the figures for Muslim countries: the rich and orthodox Saudi Arabs procreate much faster than the relatively poor but more secularized Turks.

The yearbooks of the Encyclopedia Brittannica give a wealth of countrywise data, including the population's doubling‑rate, which is a more accurate indicator of effective demographic growth than the birth rate. It turns out that no Muslim country has a markedly lower growth rate than India. Indonesia, Turkey and Tunisia are at about the same level as India, which is already seen by many as a demographic disaster area itself (doubling in ca. 33 years). It is no coincidence that these are the three most secularized Muslim countries. The more Islamic a country, the higher the birthrate: Iran, Jordan, Lybia, Kuwait and Eritrea double their populations in 20 years or less, up to twice as fast as India.

The Arabs are the champions: "In no Arab country does the population increase at a rate lower than 2.5% per year. In practically every Arab country, more than 4 inhabitants in 10 are youngsters below 15."Pakistan is Asia's fastest-growing non-Arab country, doubling its population every 24 years.No country is known to have a higher birth‑rate among non‑Muslims than among Muslims, but countries where the opposite is true are numerous.The starkest differential is probably found in the European countries. Thus, to use another demographic indicator, the percentage of the under-25 age group in Britain is 33 for natives, 48 for Indians (mostly Hindus) and Caribbeans, 60 for Pakistanis and 63 for Bangladeshis. A similar indicator for the Subcontinent: the under-15 constitute 46.3% in Pakistan, 45.1% in Bangladesh, and 35.2% in India.

In Belgium, the average native couple (Christian or secular) has 1.7 children, the immigrant Moroccan couple (Muslim) has 3.25 children, i.e. nearly twice as many. About American Islam, a Pakistani observer makes an estimate for the year 2,000: "The US (...) may by then become the 14th or 15th 'largest Islamic country'. Islam, in fact, is the fastest-growing religion in the US". Though the growth is largely due to immigration, he also sees "a higher birth rate" as "a major factor".

3.5. Islamic government policies

In Malaysia, where Muslims were only 50% at the time of independence, just enough to declare it an Islamic state, the Government pursues a natalist policy at least as far as the Muslim Malays are concerned (non-Muslims are mostly members of the Chinese and Tamil Hindu minorities). It is only in countries where Muslims are in an overwhelming majority and demographic competition is simply not an issue that Islamic governments and religious leaders, faced with the problems resulting from overpopulation, have made an effort to curb the birth rate.

Iran now tries to encourage a three-children-per-family norm, and prides itself on reducing the yearly increase in population to 1.75%, about half of what it was in the 1980s. But this will not markedly curb population growth in absolute figures for the next few decades: "Although the rate of population growth has come down (...) the girls born in response to Khomeini's call for more Muslims will soon reach marrying age; 45.5% of the population is under 15."

Given the extremely high birth rate in the generation now growing up to become the fathers and mothers of the next two decades (much more numerous than the generation presently in their twenties and thirties and trying to stick to the three-children-per-family norm), even a two-children-per-family norm would still amount to an impressive demographic growth for two more generations. With a norm of three children per family, Iran is not even pursuing a policy aimed at achieving demographic zero growth, but even if it were, it could only achieve it at a much later date, and at a much higher population level, than countries with a more stringent commitment to demographic responsibility.

There is no indication that even one Muslim country will achieve a substantially lower growth rate than any Non Muslim Country within the next decades.

Islam is fastest growing in Islamic & Non Islamic World. Muslims are multiplying their populations. Muslim women are using their wombs are demographic weapon to outnumber non muslims. Mass Immigration , Coercion , Polygamy , Reproduction , Forceful Conversion , etc are the main cause of Muslim Growth. More muslims means more Terrorism.

Muslim demands will increase with time. Terrorism will increase sharpely with increase in Muslim Population.

Awake now ! and Act !

Last edited:
One Fifth of EU Muslim
That's a very interesting website Bob and often quite frightening. Also frightening is "Awake now, and act!"

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
One Fifth of EU Muslim
that link posted was offensive and as saoirse said very islamophobic! muslim women do not use thier wombs as a weapon to make more muslims! how fu**** bull is that! birthcontrol is not allowed in many islamic countires and the poor people canntot affoard it! they cannot affoard proper decent food never mind contraceptives! use your brain sometimes and not absolutely rubbish 'facts'

Saoirse

One Fifth of EU Muslim
Zuberdust is quite correct

Indeed if we are going to slate religions for being opposed to birth control there are major Christian ones in that category!

bobthenob

Non Active Member
One Fifth of EU Muslim
that link posted was offensive and as saoirse said very islamophobic! muslim women do not use thier wombs as a weapon to make more muslims! how fu**** bull is that! birthcontrol is not allowed in many islamic countires and the poor people canntot affoard it! they cannot affoard proper decent food never mind contraceptives! use your brain sometimes and not absolutely rubbish 'facts'

Your comments are very offensive and downright imature.l have clearly stated where l have got the source from.This is not my work .so lf you want to use such foul and repulsive language then write to the person in question and get off that high horse of yours.

The facts are very clear the population is a lot higher more denser and witha higher birth rate,look t the statistics...Moron

Saoirse

One Fifth of EU Muslim
Bob Bob Bob!

You accuse Zuberdust of being offensive and immature, then you call him a moron!

Get it together Bob

zuberdust

One Fifth of EU Muslim
Your comments are very offensive and downright imature.l have clearly stated where l have got the source from.This is not my work .so lf you want to use such foul and repulsive language then write to the person in question and get off that high horse of yours.

The facts are very clear the population is a lot higher more denser and witha higher birth rate,look t the statistics...Moron

i think your comment was an insult to my religion and any other muslims in this forum....

Last edited:

Harem

I've cliqued
One Fifth of EU Muslim
I haven't read either of the articles, and neither have I read Bob's post, but I wonder if the Catholic world has been taken into account in the accounting of birth rates?? (Sorry if this doesn't make sense - the home brew is quite strong!!!)

Mushtaq

Founding Member
One Fifth of EU Muslim

Bob, Zuberdust was commenting on the link you posted, not you. He expressed his disgust and echoed others thought to (mine including) just as you felt that you can post the information and link because you agree or sympathise with it, others can also express their opinion that it's a lot of bo**cks.

And calling him a Moron just makes you offensive and immature.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
One Fifth of EU Muslim
One just cannot ignore the facts behind the population of Muslim countries are far more heavily populated with a higher birth rate,then the Non Muslim countries of the western world.The facts are there,and it has nothing to do with having a go at the Muslims,what ever you want to call it.
The fact is the human population is growing at a very fast rate in the Muslim countries.Look at India,bangledesh,most African countries,the middle east.Are you telling me this is not happening,well it is happening and must not be ignored if we want to save the planet from the demand humans create.

Look at the birth rate of the western world compared to the non western world countries and you will see a big difference in childbirth and attitudes towards the planets resources
lt has nothing to do with islamphobia.it has something to do with finding the reasons behind why the muslim countries are populated more then the western countries.
How dare you think l have insulted islam.l never insult any person religion.l have a close friend who is Muslim and with more of an open mind then yours.You are just using aggressive words,because of l do not agree with what you say.

Saoirse

One Fifth of EU Muslim
I've said it before and I say it again, its a lot easier being a non believer.

The competition between religions inevitably leads to religious bigotry and division.

Take it from someone whos lived all their life here in Belfast

Mushtaq

Founding Member
One Fifth of EU Muslim
I think Bob and Zuberdust should put each other on their ignore list :)

zuberdust

One Fifth of EU Muslim
I think Bob and Zuberdust should put each other on their ignore list :)

i have NO problem with him, i dont like the ignore feature as its like hiding away... he just does not like me cos we have opposite opinions! lol. but i dont mind.... i dont take anything to heart... im 22 and quite mature so im over it! *snaps finger with attitude

bobthenob

Non Active Member
One Fifth of EU Muslim
l agree.lt's done

What l am more interested in,why is the population more dense,and why is the birth rate is higher.
Also l would like to know about how they feel and think about the country their in with such a high density of people.Does it effect them in some way,what the reasons behind having big families and are the Muslim countries aware of the impact it is having on the world resources.

Their are so many questions, and want to know the reasons behind this way of thinking.
Can someone out there give me the answers

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom