fran1

on the borrow!!
I hope I don't offend anyone with this post but wanted to ask anyone in the Tugutreis area if we could borrow/hire a patio table that seats six for one week 4th to 11th August. One of those plastic oblong ones will be fine.

We went to Koctas and Metro but they wanted 200ytl and as we only need it for one week it seemed a lot of money to pay.

Alternatively, if anyone could point us in the direction of where we could get one cheaply that would be good.

We are able to collect it on the 4th and return it on the 11th. If anyone could help us at all we would be very grateful.

Fran

mollag

Kipper restorer
on the borrow!!
Presently the best prices fpr pvc stuff is in Ortakent. Coming from Bodrum, into Ortakent, bout 100m before Metro on the right is a retailer with loadsa stuff, he is the best at present---good luck!

Helenm150

on the borrow!!
I hope I don't offend anyone with this post but wanted to ask anyone in the Tugutreis area if we could borrow/hire a patio table that seats six for one week 4th to 11th August. One of those plastic oblong ones will be fine.

We went to Koctas and Metro but they wanted 200ytl and as we only need it for one week it seemed a lot of money to pay.

Alternatively, if anyone could point us in the direction of where we could get one cheaply that would be good.

We are able to collect it on the 4th and return it on the 11th. If anyone could help us at all we would be very grateful.

Fran
Hi, I know what you mean, such a pain to have to buy items for a special ocassion that you won't have use for afterwards! I have x 1 tan colour plastic outdoor circular table and x 1 light cherry veneer indoor/outdoor circular with stainless steel legs table - each table seats 3 comfortably or 4 at a squash. I also have x 4 tan plastic/stainless steel matching chairs (posh or what lol!). You are very welcome to borrow any/all of the above 4th to 11th August. Regards, Helen

fran1

on the borrow!!
Thanks for your offer Helen, but I don't think that they would be large enough. If they were square they would fit together quite neatly. Thanks again though for your kind offer.

Fran

Latest Posts

Top Bottom