Olympus It Is
Hi All,

In one of my postings I mentioned that me and my wife, Ozlem, could not make a decision about where to aim for in Turkey when we relocate next year. Well we've made the decision and we've agreed on Olympus [:d].

We've never been there but Ozlems family over in Turkey say that it's a perfect place. If you don't know Olympus is about 50km from Antalya. It's in the midst of some fantastic scenery, a national park and famous acheological sites. The only worry I have is that our two boys may have to travel for schooling if we can't find something close (we'll cross that bridge when we come to it).

Does anyone know of any good estate agents in that region and have you any information that we may find of use. Any information will be gratefully appreciated.

Best Regards

Conrad

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Olympus It Is
Conrad, looks like you will our expert on the area :D do keep us updated on your research, sounds like a briliant place.

Had a quick search in google, not a great deal of information about at the moment.

Mushtaq

Barbie Doll

Olympus It Is
Hi Teresa, Conrad and Mushtag

Just looked at the web site, is that not just fantastic!!!!

Would love to go there for the adventure...must show my son, it is right up his street. I'm sure him and his adventure friends would book straight away...my partner Ray would like it however not the food....so would have to find someone else to share that experience.

That is a must for the future, once we get all settled.

What airport do you fly into to go there??
Barbie :)

Olympus It Is
Hi All,

Now lets see....

Mushtaq... Thanks for dropping me in in the deep end. lol

Teresa.... Wait until I've built my B & B

Barbie.... Tell your son to wait until I've built my B & B and tell Ray that I'll do him sausage and chips if thats what he wants. The airport is Antalya.

Anne..... What and where is Selikent.

Other news is...I'm really struggling to find estate agents in the area. Looks likely I'll have to go out and spend a week or two out there. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

Regards

Conrad

teresa

Free Thinker
Olympus It Is
I think Anne may mean Saklikent Gorge - it isn't there Anne. This is much further round the coast and I want to see the Chimera which has long been an ambition of mine and I fancy staying in one of the tree houses when I go.

Teresa X

Anne

Olympus It Is
Thanks Teresa
I did mean Selikent but couldn't remember the spelling lol.
The pics look very similar, right down to the tree houses.
Anne

Latest Posts

Top Bottom