Olympus E30 DSLR Digital Camera
Olympus E30 DSLR digital camera, excellent condition. Bought it summer 2010 from Jessops to bring out to Turkey as I decided that I needed a new hobby. After reading countless reviews I opted for the Olympus and was extremely pleased with my purchase, it was used to take all the pictures at our wedding in September and I've taken some lovely pictures of the Bodrum landscapes, but a few months on and I don't seem to be using it much so have decided to sell. It comes with the Zuiko 14-54mm lens, Crumpler rucksack, 4GB compact flash card, 2 batteries, charger, remote control, tripod, Gorillapod, cleaning kit, leads, etc. will even throw in 2 Tom Ang photography books.
Tech radar consider this model to be one of the Top 8 best DSLR cameras money can buy. (see their website for full review)
All of this cost me well over £1200 just a few months ago, but I would be willing to accept £650 or 1600TL

Olympus E30 DSLR Digital Camera
Hi
recieved a couple of PM's regarding the camera and would like to add that if you're only interested in the camera, lens, 1 battery, charger and leads and don't need or want all the other stuff I bought to go with it then I would accept £550 (1350TL) for these, as I can easily sell the rest separately.
cheers neil

Latest Posts

Top Bottom