hijo

in my own clique
Oludeniz Mayor Gets 15 Year Jail Sentence
..its not before time that they started clamping down on criminal activites like this ..more and more officials .whether though goverments or people being ripped of when they buy properties..or whatever ..this can only be good news..:Flower:

carolk

R.I.P
Too true but, they let that bast*rd off in Didim choosing to believe it was a bar bill!! Still, we have to be grateful for any kind of change in corruption here.

Harem

I've cliqued
Alan, I'm impressed - could you really read all that??

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Of course I could ! Couldn't you ? :wink:

Ölüdeniz Belediye Başkanı Keramettin Yılmaz has been sentenced to a 15 year jail term following a courtcase where he has been found guilty, along with a number of co-conspirators, of corruption during the building of the Belediye offices in Hisaronu.

And wouldn't it have been nice if they had actually finished this eyesore. What a mess it looks just shells of buildings for the last 2 years.

Crystalclear

Bubskar

Phew! What a turn up for the books as they say down my way. Greed is a distructive thing. Isn't he Mr "Nicholas Homes" Alan? Well I don't suppose the side roads along Ovacik and Hisaranou will be repaired any time soon or ever now!

siggo

Im so glad for the outcome of this man. I know 100% fact that he is a huge liar and thief, why I say this is that I know what he has done to somebody very close to me. He deserves this sentence as he has hurt and lied to so many people (mostly foreigners). His brother is also a scumbag exactly the same as him, so be carefull of Nicholas Homes, trust me I know alot.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom