lulou

Olive Grove village
Hi,

Has anyone bought a property at Olive Grove village, either in Marmaris or Akyaka?

Olive Grove village
Hi

I live here at the moment- just renting. It Is gorgeous and we love it. They have had many many issues with the landowner and buidler however we now have proper electric not site electric and the pools have been filled ( last year they werent filled until mid July) So things are improving. The location in Beldibi is stunning.

Word of warning do not buy from Sabahat the builder, she is a true nasty piece of work and has stolen from people and owes them alot of money. Properies are for sale from the land owner or previous owners.
Hope this helps

K

paulmac

Olive Grove village
I own a villa in Olivegrove Beldibi and whilst there were many problems to start of with now that the builder has gone things are improving tremendously. Great scenery, great location and nice people turks and english alike.

terrym

Olive Grove village
We have a villa in Olive Grove Marmaris/Beldibi also and think its a great place peaceful and quiet surrounded by hills covered in trees yet only a dolmus ride from the bustle of Marmaris if you want it. Wish I could spend more time there.
Beldibi itself has improved a lot in the 4 years or so we have been visiting.
Yes I have to agree there have been problems with the builder but things do seem to be improving at last.
We are out this summer from 10/7 until 3/8 and can't wait. Villa actually rented out for 3rd week and the two of us are looking to spend last week in Olu Deniz if anyone can recommend accomodation or even has any ideas how to get down there as cheaply as possible. Reckon there should be public buses from Marmaris bus station even passing through Fethiye/Hisoranu where we could do the last bit by Dolmus
Hope to catch up with some that I do know like Paul mac and Saz and meet a few that I don't yet.

Terry

Olive Grove village
tapu receipt

Paul
I have owned at Olive Grove for 3 years and still not received my Tapu - I know of a couple of others in this situation - can you tell me if you have yours?

Terry - just a quick question - have you received your Tapu yet??

Last edited by a moderator:

lara

Olive Grove village
Is the Olive Grove the estate right at the back of Beldibi, up past the college, I think I've been past it on the bike.

sooty

Olive Grove village
Is the Olive Grove the estate right at the back of Beldibi, up past the college, I think I've been past it on the bike.
Yes, all different colourd properties in a lovely location. Wish we could live there permanent !

Coldkarrot

Olive Grove village
Hi all,
My name is Colin and I'm new to the site. Is there anyone on here who has bought in Belek and has any up to date info on the olive grove village site there. We were recommended through some friends who own at the site in ovaciek. Interested in the comments re the tapu as we bought in Belek olive village and can't get hold of anyone else who lives or owns there for any more info. Could anyone help, would be really grateful thank you.

panache01902

Olive Grove village
Hi all,
My name is Colin and I'm new to the site. Is there anyone on here who has bought in Belek and has any up to date info on the olive grove village site there. We were recommended through some friends who own at the site in ovaciek. Interested in the comments re the tapu as we bought in Belek olive village and can't get hold of anyone else who lives or owns there for any more info. Could anyone help, would be really grateful thank you.

Hi Colin I also own in belek and stayed at my appartment last week what would you like to no about the site .
Regards Ian.

Coldkarrot

Olive Grove village
Hi Colin I also own in belek and stayed at my appartment last week what would you like to no about the site .
Regards Ian.

Hi Ian, many thanks for coming back to me so quick. myself, wife and bruv and sis in law bought one of the properties and despite constant emails to sabahat everything went quiet a year or so ago. we were repeatedly assured that our property would be finished but other reports seemed to state that she had ran out of money and our block was some way behind or not built at all. naturally this is/was quite worrying. we are currently staying in ireland until tues with the in laws who are also worrying that there is no longer a website or pictures to reassure us either way (especially with sabahat not responding). i had also seen other messages on this link stating that others were still without the tapu.can you give us any update on what is and isnt finished, pictures and how is best to tackle our situation. many thanks and i appreciate any help you can offer. kind regards Colin

terrym

Olive Grove village
Hi Colin
We own in Olive grove Beldibi and returned to Northern Ireland last week from there after a quick visit. Sabahat has been off site for at least a year current whereabouts unknown. Although while there we heard work has started again on the Akayaka site (forgive spelling)
There has been little or no progress in the construction of the last few Beldibi properties in at least that time. This mainly seems to be linked to at least one court case. Reckon even if she had someone wanting to buy (and there are few of those these days) she couldn't due to the courts.
There has been a small management committee set up to run the site and they are making progress with day to day maintenance ie weeding, painting etc.
We see improvements every year when we are over.
As for TAPU paperwork on the Beldibi Olivegrove village properties very few have any, we appear to be one of a small number who have the first stage, but can't see anyone getting the second stage at least until the court case is settled as its very similar to planning approval here marmaris "council" will not sign off the TAPU's until the complex is finished off in line with the approved plans and that can't happen while the case is on going.
needs to ell to raise the money to finish but can't sell partially at least because they are not finished - Catch 22.
Bottom line hang on in there as there is little chance of selling without a loss ( no buyers, no paperwork)
Sorry I can't comment directly on the Belek site, I was part way through typing this before I reread your post and spotted Belek, being posted in the Marmaris forum was an extra red herring.
Hope this helps any questions PM me.

Terry

terrym

Olive Grove village
Re: tapu receipt

Maggie May
Apologies for the slow reply have been having difficulties logging on the last few months. Sorted now.

one of the few to have the first stage of TAPU. little chance of getting the last stage anyway soon.

Last edited:

julesupnorth

Olive Grove village
Hi all,
Hi Colin. I was interested to read your post and curious to know if you had made any progress in your enquiries. My mother purchased a property off plan in Marmaris and swapped it for a property at Olive Grove Village in Belek - also off plan but ours was intended to be used as the show house. This all happened several years back and we have seen very little in the way of progress ever since. Sabaht (the developer) has proved very hard to contact and we noticed too that the Olive Grove website had been taken down. My fear is that she has gone bankrupt and we have no TAPU at this stage or other proof of legal ownership to make any kind of claim on our investment. We are interested to either take legal advice or get together with others in a similar situation to bring the situation to a head. Your experience (or that of others) would be welcome as we look to construct a plan for our next steps. Have any non-forum sources proved useful as any offers of help and guidance would be welcome at this time. Many thanks, Jules.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom