Ian

Olio Apollon Temple Retaurant
Carola from Olio's has now moved location to Apollon Temple, she is now doing breakfast, lunch and of course her excellent dinner's, she has a traditional type bar stocked with most european drinks, the restaurant can now cater for large groups and is suitable for all your special occasions, her contact number for reservations is 8114119.

Hi Ian,Is it open now,we were told Thursday was the opening night ?? Not that we will be there,still in Sunny Manchester NOT !! Say hello to Corrola for us please Cheers Jeff and Christine

Ian

Hi Ian,Is it open now,we were told Thursday was the opening night ?? Not that we will be there,still in Sunny Manchester NOT !! Say hello to Corrola for us please Cheers Jeff and Christine

Hi.
It's not open open now as there is still refurb work going on !!!, yes Thursday is a private party for the pre-opening leading to the opening of her new menu on Friday,

Last edited:

roynjaqui

All the best to Carolla. We've had a couple of delicious meals at her last place and she always went out of her way to make us welcome - even trying to persuade us to go on a particular night so that she could introduce us to her friends. Unfortunately it was our last night and we're never very good company then!

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
I'll give it a try now it's moved. It's only a couple of doors from our main office so it's a better position for us. Saw they were hard at work sprucing the place up when I drove past last week.

Hi.
It's not open open now as there is still refurb work going on !!!, yes Thursday is a private party for the pre-opening leading to the opening of her new menu on Friday,

Hi Ian,You must know Joanne and Peter,been decorating we believe,say hello to them all tomorrow night,and we will have a glass of Red wine to absent friends,Carolla Zeki and Co Cheers Jeff and Christine PS Wish we were there !!!

Richazed

Still not sure which one you are!! I know the one in the corner apposite the Apollo with a stone court yard and inside there is a large open fire place they used to have lot of cat's hanging about.
Could you also tell me if they do a pick up and if they are open for New Year.
Tnx Hazel.

Ian

Still not sure which one you are!! I know the one in the corner apposite the Apollo with a stone court yard and inside there is a large open fire place they used to have lot of cat's hanging about.
Could you also tell me if they do a pick up and if they are open for New Year.
Tnx Hazel.

Yea the very same one !, yes open over Xmas and New year give Carola a ring on the number above for a pick up.

Richazed

We will definitely go, if only to practice my Dutch my Husband is from Holland, so will look forward to her cooking.Hazel.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom