arrian

R.I.P
Oh Perry!!!
Well, Perry asked me, and i said YES!!!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

( or is he just playing with my affections??? )

Last edited:

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Oh Perry!!!
Peregrine, the Elusive Pimpernel, can't say, but i think i may have pinned him down!!!!
I´m not sure about gay marriages, but if you think it will work, go for it. Live and let live - why should we judge you?

Ian

Tess

Oh Perry!!!
In your dreams Arrian. Delusional, thats what I say, you need large assets to have any chance.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Oh Perry!!!
Is it an orange juice from Del Monte.

Steve.

I don´t think so, but that reminds me: orange juice rhymes with pear juice; apples and pears go together and pear juice makes perry. I´m not interested in that, but apple juice is used to make calvados - which leads me logically to my point: can you get calvados in Turkey?

Ian

carolk

R.I.P
Oh Perry!!!
Thats brilliant Ian and a great deduction, doubt Arrian will get it but trying to work it out will take here mind off these silly fantasies!!

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Oh Perry!!!
Arrian , What on earth has come over you silly girl ??? Its very simple to find perry theres 2 ways to find out Why can't you figure it out ? One involves spending some of YOUR assetts The other spending Time lots of time .......I despair of you .off for a coffee .........Diane

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Oh Perry!!!
Arrian, what are you doing? Don't throw yourself at Perry, make him work for IT,

Jeannie

arrian

R.I.P
Oh Perry!!!
oh, dear, what have i done? going to have to give this some thought. my assets are too precious t o waste needlessly, and time is something i don't have a lot of to spare, not at my tender years anyway!! oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!!!

Last edited:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Oh Perry!!!
Hmmmm We have yet to see his assetts and portfolio ! Maybe he won the prize at the local agricultural show ..for biggest carrott or lagrgest cabbage . His portfolia could be of of plant growers or 4x4 Dealers . or anything at all I think you jump to conclusions my girls !!! You know what they say ...Them who have it Never brag about it .. .....Diane

Latest Posts

Top Bottom