dngood

Official Yalıkavak Marina (Palmarina) opening
As far as I'm aware, the new Yalıkavak marina will hold an official opening on the 9th June 2012.

Will try to find out more details...

Dave.

corinne

Yalıkavak
I was told official opening is on 24th June and Rhianna is doing the honours and performing!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Anyone without a billion in the bank and not owning a zillion foot motor launch going to be invited ?

Bristol

Anyone without a billion in the bank and not owning a zillion foot motor launch going to be invited ?

We were stopped from walking around the Marina for a look the other day as we don't have a boat!

Bristol

Was that the entrance by the Migros you were denied access ?

Yes - man in a white uniform shirt popped up and demanded to know whether we had a boat, then turned us away when we said no, we were just having a look. At least we got a good laugh at how bizarre the situation was!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
We were stopped from walking around the Marina for a look the other day as we don't have a boat!

You will be allowed to go the the left of Migros and walk along the Marina, but to the right is a no go area, except if you have a mooring there. You cannot blame those Gin Palaces, they won't want us Rif Raf gawking at them now do they lol.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?

You will be allowed to go the the left of Migros and walk along the Marina, but to the right is a no go area, except if you have a mooring there. You cannot blame those Gin Palaces, they won't want us Rif Raf gawking at them now do they lol.

Perish the thought....

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
l dont know how true that is, l heard shakira coming for opening night

I will always remember a few years ago, the first time around when the marina opened and TARKAN did a concert -- what a FAB night that was -- front row for me and my friend :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

lynne

Hey Sue ..........small world ! I was there too with my then small daughter.
We had free tickets for some reason that I cant remember from Bodrum Mayors office.
Tarkan was brilliant.:28:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Is there any Mayor not under arrest who will be there ?

Binkles

Is anyone able to confirm the date of the official opening yet? or any other details? ie who is performing? is it going to be open to the public etc? We're going to be over from the 18th June.

I too would be interested also .That's if they will let commoners in lol I'm arriving 17th

dngood

I believe the 9th June is a soft opening (deadline?) to start the season. The 'grand opening' (of the billionaires club etc...) will happen later - I would guess the 23/24th that other people have mentioned and so explain the confusion over the dates.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Soft opening = only rubber bullets for us non yacht club members?

:confused:

:heh:

If you're plannig to go Bristol, You will need to have your tea before you go Bristol, they won't be giving you a freebie supper, lol. I have been invited, but shame I shall have to decline as not there. :blink:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom