Question for you
Obtaining Turkish Residency Permit

Süleyman Soylu: The rate of foreigners will not exceed 20 percent of the population of the neighborhood​

"Since 2010, Germany has made citizens of many nationalities 1 million 354 thousand 200 people. There are Syrians, Turks and other nationalities among them.

In 2020, 729k People Were Granted Citizenship of an EU Member State, Eurostat Reveals

I think you will find that the reason Turkey is stating this rule applys to all foreigners is that there is many
Syrian nationals and other non eu nationals that have acquired citizenship of a member state of the european union

[
Hi, My wife and are moveing to Kusadasi next year, we're from uk, we have property there and hope to get residency permits ,I am worried a bit, about All these new rules now, hope it works out OK for us.

We're moving to Kussdasi next year, hope we get our permits OK, we have property there so I hope things are OK for us, we are from uk,

esb1841

Hi, My wife and are moveing to Kusadasi next year, we're from uk, we have property there and hope to get residency permits ,I am worried a bit, about All these new rules now, hope it works out OK for us.
The rulings are by province not resorts Kusadasi is part of Aydin province
In 2020 % number of foreigners stands at 0.9% which indicates Aydin wouldn't come anywhere near the 20% limit

So I think no need for you to worry unless there is a huge influx of foreigners into the Aydin province between now and when you move to Kusadasi

esb1841

This article is from 2018

UK expats shrinking from Didim and Aydin County​

There were just 1,524 UK residents living in Aydin, which includes Didim and Kusadasi, in 2017 – compared to 1,851 residents in 2016 – a fall of 327.

There are report around 2005-2008 there was approx 7,000 UK residents in Aydin mainly in the resorts of
Kusadasi, Didim and Akbuk

Reactions: B&B

B&B

There were just 1,524 UK residents living in Aydin, which includes Didim and Kusadasi, in 2017 – compared to 1,851 residents in 2016 – a fall of 327.

There are report around 2005-2008 there was approx 7,000 UK residents in Aydin mainly in the resorts of

I do joke that I am the last

I do joke that I am the last yabangi or foreigner standing in my sitesi. Bought early in 2004 just before the mad rush of irish and uk buyers. Nearly all have gone home now leaving their shirts behind.

Lillybean

If you already have an RP and/or property in Turkey you will be on record and already included in the headcount. If you don't have an RP the sooner you apply the better.
I cannot apply until next Spring 2023, so I am concerned for then (they keep making harder). Also is Bodrum likely to of used its quota?

The rulings are by province not resorts Kusadasi is part of Aydin province
In 2020 % number of foreigners stands at 0.9% which indicates Aydin wouldn't come anywhere near the 20% limit

So I think no need for you to worry unless there is a huge influx of foreigners into the Aydin province between now and when you move to Kusadasi
Thank you so much for that info, feel better now.

esb1841

I cannot apply until next Spring 2023, so I am concerned for then (they keep making harder). Also is Bodrum likely to of used its quota?
The rules are by province not by resort Bodrum in the Province of Mugla
% of foreigners living in Mugla Province in 2020 was 2% which is 18% below the new rules coming into force July 1st

Lillybean

The rules are by province not by resort Bodrum in the Province of Mugla
% of foreigners living in Mugla Province in 2020 was 2% which is 18% below the new rules coming into force July 1st
Thank you. Can you tell me as the owner if I apply for spouse with my TO or the applications are completely separate? I think my marriage certificate must be translated 🤔

esb1841

Thank you. Can you tell me as the owner if I apply for spouse with my TO or the applications are completely separate? I think my marriage certificate must be translated 🤔
marriage certificates have to be apostilled by Uk Goverment
More info on this recent thread

Lillybean

marriage certificates have to be apostilled by Uk Goverment
More info on this recent thread
A

Marriage certificate in Greek and appostled with English translation. Accepted?

Top Bottom