Question for you

nickhdal

Obtaining Turkish Residency Permit
Could anyone tell me if they have bothered to go though the process, is it a typical Turkish rubber stamping exercise going from one office to another, what lead you to do it, and are there any advantages/disadvantages

alva5763

Bodrum buddy
Main advantage is you can stay up to 2 years without leaving Turkey.
Not a rubber stamp job. Certain documents required eg tapu or tenancy agreement. Check forum for full details.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
There are many things that you cannot do without residency, including buy or sell a car, get government health insurance (SGK, social security), get a Turkish Driving licence. Getting it is relatively straightforward if you follow the many advice threads on here, Turkey Central or Doc Martin's website.

Chasey

Do you mean full residency or the two years residency?

Personally, I look forward to all the benefits of full-residency which is not having to go through the horror of renewing my permit every two years :)

I think you need three or four two year tickets before you can opt for the full ticket sadly, and I am only on No 1

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
I think it is unbroken residency for 8 years with a limit to how long you have been out of Turkey during that period. We have had residency since 2003 but will need to wait another year to qualify under the time out of Turkey clause.

enoch

I think it is unbroken residency for 8 years with a limit to how long you have been out of Turkey during that period. We have had residency since 2003 but will need to wait another year to qualify under the time out of Turkey clause.
I think it's a total os 12 months in that time

alva5763

Bodrum buddy
Heard, but cannot confirm, that you now need 125000 Tl in Turkish account, up from 100000Tl, and must now have SGK.

enoch

Heard, but cannot confirm, that you now need 125000 Tl in Turkish account, up from 100000Tl, and must now have SGK.
I have never heard of the money side before, you can get it with a pension or could, I know a German who got it with neither.

BrantDut

Greetings! My name is Brant and I'm happy to be at turkishliving.com. I was born in Luxembourg but now I'm a student at the University of Rochester.
I'm normally an assiduous student but this term I had to go abroad to see my kinfolk. I knew I wouldn’t have time to complete my report, so I’ve found an excellent solution to my problem --> Write My Essay
I had to order my paper, as I was pressed for time to finish it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my report writing service because it’s respected and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (report, 104 pages, 8 days, Master's)
I never thought it could be possible to order report from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would necessarily advise this essay writing service to all my friends ;)

Kanga

You are a cheat, deceitful and dishonest. It's people like you who degrade the value of a degree. That work is supposed to be an assessment of your personal research, skill and integrity. Would you like to be treated by a doctor who had bought their qualifications?
The fact that you are happy to pass off other people's work as your own because a trip abroad is more important, says a lot about your levels of honesty and morals.
What is even worse is that you obviously see nothing wrong with passing other people's work off as your own and bragging about it to complete strangers on a forum.

From the website Essay Writing Service
  • Suffer from the lack of time to handle their daily academic tasks:
  • Do not have the slightest interest in the subject;
  • Need to cope with their part-time job or family responsibilities;
  • Want to have more free time to spend it with friends and relatives;
  • Benefit from the writing service of the highest level.
Additional benefits include confidential guarantees, free revisions, editing and proofreading, refunds, a variety of payment options that are 100% secured. We never provide your personal information to any third parties. The ordering process is rather easy and fast. The ordering process will hardly take you more than 60 seconds. All you need to provide all the instructions and use a suitable payment option to complete the transaction.
We do our best to keep you satisfied with the service we provide. If you still look for a person to write my essay for me, choose from our A-list of top writers who will deliver a 100% original paper written from scratch by the deadline.
ORDER YOUR PAPER
Type:Type of assignment Essay (any type)Admission essay Annotated bibliography Argumentative essay Article review Biographies Book/movie review Business plan Capstone writing Case study Coursework Creative writing Critical thinking Editing Formatting Multiple choice questions Other Paraphrasing Personal statement Presentation or speech Problem solving Proofreading Research paper Research proposal Statement of purpose Summary of online lectures Term paper
Level: High School College University Masters Ph.D.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom