Nucleur Al Qaeda!
A report issued today confirms the Foreign Office believes that Al Qaeda is keen on a nucleur attack on the West.
They also think its only a matter of time before they import the necessary expertise and constituents to make one which could wipe out whole cities and heavily populated areas!!
We are currently concerned and many cancel their holidays when a bomb explodes on a bus or in a dustbin so God knows what the reaction will be to half a country being wiped out!!
What is the point of destroying half the planet just to avenge the evil "west" but I suppose its like the suicide bombers and their "go to paradise" theory and if they are going to die anyway, whats left of the planet is irrelevant!!!
I only mention this because its frighteningly mad and makes our changing plans or way of life due to single terrorist bomb events look a bit pathetic really
Lets face it , "nucleur" is the end isnt it so why cancel holidays, pull out of house purchases, race back home or do anything else but try to enjoy life without restrictions and do what you bloody well like without worrying if a bomb is on the next dolmus you get on!!
Doesnt the idea of Al Qaeda going "nucleur" put our concerns into perspective?
If you want to do something on this planet DO IT NOW.

ukizook

Nucleur Al Qaeda!
Hi, does this mean I can ride a scooter without a helmet and not get "tut tuted" at ;)

PhilCo

Nucleur Al Qaeda!
'Don't panic Mr Mannering!'

(p.s. The word is 'nuclear', not 'nukiller', or 'nucleur')

Last edited:

PhilCo

Nucleur Al Qaeda!
Just checked the FCO website and I can't find mention of this anywhere.

I think you're making this up to try and turn us into drug crazed hedonists..

It'll never, work I tell you! :27:

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Nucleur Al Qaeda!
Terry, when others publish bad news stories you jump all over them. Here you are joining the club - what a relief! But I shall be watching for your next assault on such a story. :)
Ian

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Nucleur Al Qaeda!
I still think a lot of these types of news are generated by the government departments to bring small doses of panic to the public, this makes it easier to manipulate the frightened Masses because most people just want a peaceful life, and would agree to things like tougher laws and making preemptive strikes on the probably 'enemy'

aitchij

aitch
Nucleur Al Qaeda!
That true Mushtaq, without the 'weapons of mass destruction' smoke screen there would have been even less support for Tony and George attack on Iraq

Saoirse

Nucleur Al Qaeda!
aitchij said:
That true Mushtaq, without the 'weapons of mass destruction' smoke screen there would have been even less support for Tony and George attack on Iraq

very true aitch I reckon this al qaeda nuclear crap is more of the same lies

Nucleur Al Qaeda!
Sorry about the spelling folks haha
Its been such a difficult day because Susan and I have been all bloody day building a bunker beneath our garden near the apple tree where at least we can eat something (another thread sorry)
I have put up posters of bearded men in robes in case they will treat us as friends but they may not see them from 30000ft up in a plane.
We have drunk the drinks cabinet dry and are now singing hymns and writing our wills out. A chinese takeaway is due shortly which will cheer us up a bit although we wonder about the strength of the toilet seat over the deep hole that may be ruptured by morning!!
We have written to Tony asking for a grant to help pay for our garden alterations but it may be too late to get a reply!
Would all our friends and neighbours now visit us at "the bunker" No 4a fernholt to say goodbye.
We have passed all our cheque books and credit cards to our son Mark and daughter Amanda who do not share our sense of foreboding and they were last seen screaming "Dad and Mum have totally lost it and we are rich ,rich,rich!!! queueing at our local bank.
We will bequeath our Turkish apartment to all those on this forum who have cracked at least one joke a week since Xmas and bid you goodnight as I am about to throw up and am seeing double!

Nucleur Al Qaeda!
Pennie said:
Dont forget to post my chocies.............

Pennie xx
God I am seriously stressed here and all you can think about is your choccies.
Look at the cost of posting them!
All my money has gone on the bloody bunker!!
x Terry

PhilCo

Nucleur Al Qaeda!
I hope you've applied for planning permission - your council tax is going to hit the roof!

Don't forget to install the micro-biological filters for when the bird-flu strikes!

We'll let you know when it's all over.

Phil

Nucleur Al Qaeda!
PhilCo said:
I hope you've applied for planning permission - your council tax is going to hit the roof!

Don't forget to install the micro-biological filters for when the bird-flu strikes!

We'll let you know when it's all over.

Phil
Damn forgot about the council tax!!! and the filters for the bird flu!
Do I need gas masks too for the chemical attack or would some of sue,s rice paper stretched over a sieve be ok.
Thanks Philco just ring us on our main landline phone when its all over as we have hidden it under the apple tree.
Would any forum members living in Turkey take us in as non paying guests for a few years until the world sorts itself out. On second thoughts better not as you are high risk from earthquakes too and that might occur before the nuclear bomb!
The Moon looks like it has plenty of space for a garden but the dust storms and funny shaped things on metal legs that keep nosediving the place puts me off really. Too much bloody green cheese too!!
Thailand and Indonesia look safer but the surfing bothers me. Those 100 ft waves cause so many problems dont they.
I wonder how much voluntary admission into a mental asylum would cost and whether Tony Blair would tax me by treating it as a perk!

heyjude

Nucleur Al Qaeda!
This threat has really made me laugh out load.....sorry but humour is very important in matters so serious.
And to this end I will share with you my favourite sanskrit.

Look to this day, for it is life,
The very life of life,
In its brief course lies all the realities and varieties of existence:
The bliss of growth, the splendour of action, The glory of power.

For yesterday is but a dream and tomorrow is only a vision.
But today, well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness!
And every tomorrow a vision of hope.
Look well, therefore, to this day!

GET A LIFE!

Nucleur Al Qaeda!
heyjude said:
This threat has really made me laugh out load.....sorry but humour is very important in matters so serious.
And to this end I will share with you my favourite sanskrit.

Look to this day, for it is life,
The very life of life,
In its brief course lies all the realities and varieties of existence:
The bliss of growth, the splendour of action, The glory of power.

For yesterday is but a dream and tomorrow is only a vision.
But today, well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness!
And every tomorrow a vision of hope.
Look well, therefore, to this day!

GET A LIFE!
If you live each day well and as if its your last,yesterday and tomorrow will benefit.
What a great quote!
Humour is often what makes life less intense and bearable!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom