cally

November/December flights
Does anyone know of any (cheap) airlines other than Onur that fly to Bodrum during November/December? (Before I get shouted at, yes I do appreciate that there didn't used to be any cheap flights over the winter!) Thanks.

thurstan

I am flying BA to Izmir for £75 return and i noticed someone else has got theirs for around £42. Give them a try, they are not always as expensive as you think (yes I know theres an airport at Bodrum but if you have a car or get a transfer the cost may be similar)

canim

H4U (Onur) are the only airline flying direct from the UK to Bodrum over the winter months.

If you have to fly into Bodrum, the only way you could do it is to fly into Istanbul from the Uk & get a short hopper flight down to Bodrum.

BA & Turkish airlines fly direct to Istanbul.

for the hops down to Bodrum try Turkish airlines, Onur air, Pegasus & Atlas jet
(Im not sure which of these 4 companies fly into Bodrum tho .. they all fly into Izmir)

heyjude

I have to say I called everyone and even their mothers!!!

I could only find H4U with direct flights the ones to Istanbul you had to stay overnight there.

Flights were cheap when they first went on sale with H4U but now around £240 pp.

If you find anything do let me know as I will be going out in Dec every year now.

Cheers

Peaceplant

Cat mad and unashamed
I just booked to go home for Xmas at 30 euros each way plus taxes of 35 euros - Izmir to Gatwick with BA. Bus is easy enough from Izmir to Bodrum.

pat

Well worth considering Easyjet to Istanbul ( VERY CHEAP) from Luton. Then Pegasus to Bodrum. Both Easyjet and Pegasus use the other airport in Istanbul not Ataturk, can't remember the name! Pegasus is 75ytl ONE WAY Istanbul to Bodrum daily.

cally

I'd just like to post a message of warning re booking last-minute flights. Don't do what I did and wait until a week before to book your flight, as the price had doubled!

BEZ

weekly flights to Bodrum during the winter are available with H4U
I Know as i have booked a few, Tues from Manchester not sure what day the London flight is . Paid £98 for Feb 2007

lafamin

The best prices with H4U are between 2 or 3 weeks before departure. 2 weeks before are about £30 cheaper than 3 weeks, but then you have to add £10 TOD charge. I haven't tried any later but shall be wary of Cally's comments.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom