JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Notebook
Hiya!!!!!! Yes , it's me again :excl:
Now, where do i start Hmmmmm. My 83 year old dad got this notebook, what for i will never know, but anyway he gave it to me and guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeannie :boom:

ted j

Notebook
:dooh:Jeannie NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Don't tell me you broke it too!!!!

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Notebook
Ohhh hecky thump .... not again ?????? sorry i can't open those little red X's .....Diane

juco

Notebook
You lot have got me turning into Victor meldrew....

I dont believe it!

Another one bites the dust.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Notebook
It's full of on-line dating agency replies, lol :flame:

p.s. between you and me Jeannie, our Pineapple has had trouble stretching hers all day today, hmmm.

Last edited:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Notebook
Hiya!!!!!! Yes , it's me again :excl:
Now, where do i start Hmmmmm. My 83 year old dad got this notebook, what for i will never know, but anyway he gave it to me and guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeannie :boom:

I don't know how it works Aghhhhhh :angry:

It's one of them wee computer things you fools lol

Jeannie

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Notebook
It's full of on-line dating agency replies, lol :flame:

p.s. between you and me Jeannie, our Pineapple has had trouble stretching hers all day today, hmmm.
I was not trying to stretch it !!!!!! its been stretched all day ...i was trying to shrink it it was to big and i couldn't work it as i wanted .......Diane

ted j

Notebook
Sorry for the earlier reply Jeannie, couldn't resist it. It should work exactly like a laptop. if it's ready loaded with windows just turn it on, and find the wireless switch (mine doesn't have one, i have to press Fn and hold, then press F1.) . once it connects, click the internet explorer icon and in a few minutes, the homepage will pop up . It'll only work like that if you have a wireless router. If you get nothing, Right click the little tv icon bottom right, then click open network connections. left click wireless connections ,then ,enable. Click the box off, then right click tv again, and left click view available networks. check the one you use, and it should connect. everything after that is exactly like a laptop. Ted

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Notebook
Sorry for the earlier reply Jeannie, couldn't resist it. It should work exactly like a laptop. if it's ready loaded with windows just turn it on, and find the wireless switch (mine doesn't have one, i have to press Fn and hold, then press F1.) . once it connects, click the internet explorer icon and in a few minutes, the homepage will pop up . It'll only work like that if you have a wireless router. If you get nothing, Right click the little tv icon bottom right, then click open network connections. left click wireless connections ,then ,enable. Click the box off, then right click tv again, and left click view available networks. check the one you use, and it should connect. everything after that is exactly like a laptop. Ted

O M G Ted, i think i'm gonna have a stroke.

I'll try all that tomorrow cos i feel a mini stroke coming on lol
Thanks Ted

Jeannie

ted j

Notebook
You have to be an honourary GG to find that out Martin. It's cute, hairy,,,,,,,,, OH OK, IT'S DIANE'S LITTLE DOG.

bebs

Notebook
When Harry met Sally ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssssssss yessssssssssssssssssssssyessssssssssssssss ...............BEBS

Latest Posts

Top Bottom