MAGGY

Not long to wait now!!!
Im heading out to Marmaris on 3rd July for two weeks :5:been looking forward to this so much this is our 4th year we love the country so much.Next year we'd like to try another area we've stayed in Marmaris every year where would you recommend for next year? Its only me and my husband this year and probably from now on!! My kids dont want to go with us anymore !! 1st time since before kids were born ,18 yrs ago, that we are going on our own!! LIke a 2nd honeymoon I suppose !:416pv:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Not long to wait now!!!
Have a nice time Maggy, only 4 sleeps for us, can't wait.

Jeannie

Harem

I've cliqued
Not long to wait now!!!
Have a lovely time. Try the Fethiye area next time. Olu Deniz for the lovely beach, Hisaronu for the night life, Fethiye is a lovely town. Next door is Calis. Sometihng for every taste. Market days on Monday (Hisaronu), Tuesday (Fethiye), Saturday (Patlangic), Sunday (Calis and Gocek). You can also visit Kaya Koyu, the Ghost Town with some lovely restaurants.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Not long to wait now!!!
Thats where we are going Harem, thanks for that bit of info.

Jeannie

Tess

Not long to wait now!!!
Have a fab time Maggy and Jeannie!!! Enjoy!!!!

:boohoo: 5 Weeks for us to wait :boohoo:

We holiday in Altinkum, worth a try for you Maggy, maybe next time!!!

Last edited:

liam

Altinkum Lover
Not long to wait now!!!
Altinkum its a great place is up and coming but is fab plus the new marina opens in september (while im out there haha) so should be better next year. And if i was to recomend a hotle its got to be ESRA APARTMENTS bout 5 min walk to main beach n about 2 min walk to the 3 beach with lovley views of the sea from the balconies. All the staff are friendly and have movie nights round the pool and bbq nights. Very clean and has a bar, 4 pools including a kids pool games room with snoocer table, computers with internet, table tenis ect ect ...... Im just going on now but yer Altinkum is very nice

Summertime

Golden Girls
Not long to wait now!!!
Im heading out to Marmaris on 3rd July for two weeks :5:been looking forward to this so much this is our 4th year we love the country so much.Next year we'd like to try another area we've stayed in Marmaris every year where would you recommend for next year? Its only me and my husband this year and probably from now on!! My kids dont want to go with us anymore !! 1st time since before kids were born ,18 yrs ago, that we are going on our own!! LIke a 2nd honeymoon I suppose !:416pv:
Oh, this is a nice storry, have a nice holiday.

Not long to wait now!!!
Yalikavak, quiet but enough to do, romantic,lots of lovely places to eat, the only place I have ever wanted to visit more than once!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Not long to wait now!!!
Yalikavak is, as Miss Moneypenny says above, very quiet and romantic, we love the village atmosphere, but also there's Gumusluk, lovely fishing village and very pretty waterside restaurants, Bitez, Gumbet (if you want more choice for bars), Turgutreis and of course Bodrum, the Peninsula has lots to offer. I can definitely recommend the Mercan Story Apartments, (our family have just stayed there), family run and very clean and welcoming. You would be made very welcome in Yalikavak.

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Not long to wait now!!!
Have a great time Maggie, we are only two weeks away till our holiday, I didn't get away last year so I am really looking forward to this one. We will be in Altinkum with friends who have an apartment there.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom