peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Not for the southern softies
The cafe seemed the only place to put this. But its for hard northerners only. No pearly kings or queens :D

Mario's Cafe in Westhoughton do a big breakfast for £10! Eat it all in 20 mins without a drink to wash it down with and you get it free!

It's 10 eggs, 10 bacon, 10 sausage, 10 toast, 5 black puddings, tomatoes, beans and mushrooms.

Hang on a minute - where's the bleedin' chips? Lightweights!
For anyone fancying the challenge, the address is:

67 Market St
Westhoughton, Bolton, BL5 3AG
01942 813287

yX3iAFpRPor89pthpDfB9vfWo1_500.jpg

whu66

www.gulluk.co.uk, www.cjceramics.com
Looks like a typical northern dinner,not for us southerners though prefer the finer foods in life....
503143683_f163ddad3f.jpg

Martyn

Northern lightweights. :D We put that lot between two bits of bread, don't need a plate, all washed down with a mug of Rosy Lee :roundgrin

Mushroom

You forget, photo one shows breakfast up't North, then lunch on photo two a couple of hours later !!

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
AH yes but when it comes to money we don't say nowt . Remember Hear all and say nowt Drink all and pay nowt and if tha dose owt do it for tha sen . Hahaha

We are just used to it thats all :3: Keep the jellied eels I'd rather have a meat a tata pie :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Westhoughton eh ? Home of The Bolton Hillbillies !

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
al the southern boys would be looking for the custard for their black puddings ! Thats what you call a full English, wonder if you can get one of those in yalikavak !

martin

zozatky

No probs looks like a snack. Some time back in Harrogate a restaurant named the cattlemans assocciation did a 72 oz steak eat it in 1 hr its free including chips GGGGreat..!!!

dalyansteve

In the south, they would not be so daft as to offer any free option!
20 years ago, I might have thought about driving up there to try it out, being a bit keen on a bargain, never mind the £60 worth of fuel!

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Oh my! That has set me off. I could murder a big brekkie now. I am from Preston and when i got back at Christmas i hope that place is open as we will be paying a trip and sharing that...nom nom! I can't believe that anyone could finish that let alone in 20 minutes. I think it's a great price though.

zozatky

In the south, they would not be so daft as to offer any free option!
20 years ago, I might have thought about driving up there to try it out, being a bit keen on a bargain, never mind the £60 worth of fuel!

I used to have a car like that once got rid ..!!!!

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
On a Sunday morning washed down with a gallon of boddingtons ! that was a proper breakfast, then we used to play football !

Those were the days !

martin

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Thats a bit naughty picking on us Southerners.....

Only joking, all the grub looks superb.

Mushroom

Zozatky,

I remember being told about the cattlemans association. However things change in North Yorkshire, such as Harrogate being spelt with 1 x R instead of two !
Typical farmers and two bob millionaires !

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Southern softies, ha, takes real commitment and dedication to attack a couple of all butter croissants and a cafe' ristretto, black pudding be bu99ered.

Steve

zozatky

Zozatky,

I remember being told about the cattlemans association. However things change in North Yorkshire, such as Harrogate being spelt with 1 x R instead of two !
Typical farmers and two bob millionaires !

Its because im used to spelling PATH & GLASS without the R!!!!

Yorkshire born n bred strong in the arm thick in the head

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
Westhoughton is my neck of the woods! I will have to go and give it a try next time I am home in Bolton.
I remember Mario when he used to have an Italian (! of course) restaurant years ago, he has changed his style a bit, but I do know he is a good chef, so can only presume his English Brekkie is just as good!
Enjoy!
Sandra

Latest Posts

Top Bottom