Phil Johns

Kennels & Pet Transporter
Non Resident phone line
Whats the set up if a non resident requires a phone line for an alarm system (only) I know you could put in a resident name but anyone have any other suggestions or ideas:fencing:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Non Resident phone line
You either have to have a Residence Permit, someone with one who'll put their name to the account, or a Turkish Citizen can get a line for you in their name.

Gail

Non Resident phone line
Different again here (Turgutreis) you don't need to be a resident, just called into the Turk Telekom not Turkcell shop behind the Mosque and the next day we had a phone line and three days later internet. All they ask for is a copy of your passport.

Last edited:

kelchocolate

Just Watch Me
Non Resident phone line
Why don't you get a residence permit??.,i think thats easier and the line will be yours no stress.

Phil Johns

Kennels & Pet Transporter
Non Resident phone line
Its not for me, I have a landline but for a friend who needs to get an alarm fitted due to being burgled twice in as many weeks but they do not live here fulltime

Last edited by a moderator:

guinevere

Non Resident phone line
about how much is it to have a phone line put in ? and what are the ongoing rental costs ? just wondered as we are non resident but it might be useful ,or may be too expensive unless we are resident .thanks

jakebeak

Non Resident phone line
Does anyone know if you can get a phone line put in if you are a non-resident in the Didim area? We've got friends who want to set this up, but they are not clear if they need a resident's permit to do it.

sikt123

Loving it and learning
Non Resident phone line
Different again here (Turgutreis) you don't need to be a resident, just called into the Turk Telekom not Turkcell shop behind the Mosque and the next day we had a phone line and three days later internet. All they ask for is a copy of your passport.

Hi Gail

How much did it cost to have th ephone and internet installed?
I will be over on Monday (6th July 09) for 2 weeks and I am very interested in having this done while out this time, also what is the charge per month and is it easy to set the payment up out of my bank?
Sorry there are a few questions
Thanks Clair :)

RIK

Non Resident phone line
You can pay it direct from your Turkish Bank Account.I am fairly sure that you must have a Residents Permit to do this.

Ian

DtB

Non Resident phone line
YES I do, having a thick day!! Thanks x

Do you reckon that would work for someone slumming it in Gumusluk???

As the lack of Internet is really gettig up my nose....................

Non Resident phone line
Does anyone know if you can get a phone line put in if you are a non-resident in the Didim area? We've got friends who want to set this up, but they are not clear if they need a resident's permit to do it.

They certainly ask to see your residence permit in Didim.
You can get one installed in a Turkish persons name.A neighbour got hers put in under the builders name,then transfered to her name at a later date............however she paid quite a lot of money to the builder to get it!!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom