OWENA

nokta court case
Does anyone have any news on the nokta court case - I beleve it was sometime this week?? Jane Shakey has asked me to let her know if anythng has happened, as she is away till mid August and will not be able to check the forum. PM if you like.

Cheers

neutral

nokta court case
Still heard nothing on the outcome of last Fridays court case anyone on the ground in Bodrum hear anything?

nokta court case
I had stopped posting info on this forum/website as i was critisised for my obsessive nature, towards this matter and also informed that i did not contribute anything. But this opportunity i could nt miss.

Jimm your facts are wrong get it right or keep mum eh.

Sorry ladies your thanks were unfounded. You will have to do a bit more research for the next court date.

Mushtaq

Founding Member
nokta court case
I had stopped posting info on this forum/website as i was critisised for my obsessive nature, towards this matter and also informed that i did not contribute anything. But this opportunity i could nt miss.

Jimm your facts are wrong get it right or keep mum eh.

Sorry ladies your thanks were unfounded. You will have to do a bit more research for the next court date.

Thanks for the information, I don't know why you bothered to spent the few seconds for write your post. Good bye and good luck with your case.

pks555

nokta court case
i'd like to ask Turkish Plight to please continue with his postings and regular updates on this forum concerning the case . many people have learnt from gaining an insight into the problems that he and others were faced with concerning this company and the way they've attemted to fight back .

and to mr turkish plight i'd say dont give up - keep up the fight . good luck and please let us all know how this unfolds in due course ...

neutral

nokta court case
It would be of more use to members if TP kept up his posts but that's up to himself to decide.Many buyers including myself have been done out of money and property by Nokta and their staff and have gained important information from this forum.So please let's stick to the facts on this one.

pebble

nokta court case
I have e-mailed a couple of people in the legal community in Bodrum if they have heard anything, as soon as i get a reponse, I will post. It seems that Turkish plight is just plain twisted......didnt quite get why he would post. there simply was no point to it.
I have made a call too, so hopefully i will get a response sometime today.

nokta court case
Thanks Owena, Neutral, Pebbles & others! I'm back on line now--& also in contact with our solicitor--but thanks for all info ref Nokta. T Plight--if you know more--please let us all know--don't be put off by any presumed "negative" responses--we all need to stick together here! Knowledge is Power! we are all away from the action, so need as much info as poss!!!

parrot

nokta court case
Am I under the impression that somewhere this was a "I'm leaving and don't try to stop me post" "well ok I'll stay then just to make you happy" because I think I missed it.Nokta are not alone in their ways there are many emlaks of the same ilk.I feel that Nokta can and probably will be persude through the courts and Gengis the slimey b------ will at the end of the day walk away with nothing more than his knuckles wrapped.It won't make a blind bit of difference to the many who have lost out to this scumbag,I doubt very much if they will get recompense due to the way the Turkish courts work against us.

panther

nokta court case
Now here's a thought. There should be courts of the European Union surely. Maybe lobbying higher than Turkish courts and putting pressure on Turkey is another angle. Look at the hundreds of millions of sterling they get each year. Turkey has to reach amendments and have probably so much time to do it in.
Another aspect if everyone got together that has been duped and tried to be compensated out of the money for Turkey.
Maybe the Turkish government would take more action.

Just my thoughts - taking problem to a higher level.

Last edited:

pebble

nokta court case
Panther, yes, that is the way to go. Are there any EU commissions set up yet?

My phone calls havent produced any info other than, I havent heard anything yet. You know how things operate there, and besides, dont the courts go into vacation mode in august?

does he have offices anywhere????

neutral

nokta court case
The last know office was in Estatemar international (Nokta's old Office) and they were also in one of their apartments I think in Myndos country site.

jimm

nokta court case
Turkish Plight, My facts are not wrong.
The case was postponed because nokta failed to submit a detailed valuation of their assets to the court on time.
The valuation was not submitted on time because the company charged with carrying it out were not paid .
This from my lawyer.
if youy have different "facts" then let's hear them.

neutral

nokta court case
Thanks Jane that means the court cases have been delayed for close to 18 months at this stage,will there be any good news at the end of the day!!!!

nokta court case
HI --I'm at a loss now to really know what is good news!
For us good news would be that Nokta does not go bankrupt and can resolve the Tapu issues! So the on-going postponement of the court hearing for their bankruptcy surely allows more & more time for them to try to revitalise their business.
But--in the present economic climate--who can or will be buying all the unfinished/empty properties in Turkey?? It is just a nightmare--but we never give up!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom