Bodrum-Nokta

Nokta - Cengiz group court case
Hello to those who have witnessed fraud by Nokta, Cengiz and lawyer Beran.

To make the story short. I am looking for people who have witnessed fraud from Cengiz, Nokta, and the lawyer Beran.

I have talked to the Turkish embassy where I live in Europe and I complained about what I and other foreigners have been through by investing in Turkey and that I am giving totally up on Turkey if there is no justice in Turkey.

The embassy says the best way of getting and proving that Cengiz's behaving is part of fraud is by open an court case against him and the lawyer as a group. This is the way to make it and will make the fraud much stronger in court as a group.

As a group this will also make it possible for us to complain to EU and go to the news if needed. It may also push the Turkish government to get involved in these cases. They can't keep denying it.

By cheating me - both Cengiz and lawyer will say: Oh, we told him and he bought anyway. But as a group they can't say this anymore. And suddenly things may happen to them and we'll benefit from it.

I hope those who have withnessed fraud will contact me by private message. We need to be 5-10 or more.

For years we all thought things may be solved but no. Cengiz is still able to build around Bodrum, Gumusluk, and the lawyer is still working around.

We can stop this as a group. Please get in touch or let those who have witnessed know about this. Thanks.

tosmur

I am sorry to hear you have been cheated and I hope you get justice. I hope people come forward if they have been suffered fraud by the same people.

Bodrum-Nokta

Tosmur - I do hope some will respond ... As far as I know Nokta has cheated some people in Bodrum area. In our site 2 of them are UK people. They have given up on Turkey more or less :-(

Spurs

Spurs

To make the story short. I am looking for people who have witnessed fraud from Cengiz, Nokta, and the lawyer Beran.

I have talked to the Turkish embassy where I live in Europe and I complained about what I and other foreigners have been through by investing in Turkey and that I am giving totally up on Turkey if there is no justice in Turkey.

The embassy says the best way of getting and proving that Cengiz's behaving is part of fraud is by open an court case against him and the lawyer as a group. This is the way to make it and will make the fraud much stronger in court as a group.

As a group this will also make it possible for us to complain to EU and go to the news if needed. It may also push the Turkish government to get involved in these cases. They can't keep denying it.

By cheating me - both Cengiz and lawyer will say: Oh, we told him and he bought anyway. But as a group they can't say this anymore. And suddenly things may happen to them and we'll benefit from it.

I hope those who have withnessed fraud will contact me by private message. We need to be 5-10 or more.

For years we all thought things may be solved but no. Cengiz is still able to build around Bodrum, Gumusluk, and the lawyer is still working around.

We can stop this as a group. Please get in touch or let those who have witnessed know about this. Thanks.

I spoke to a lawyer some years back, they basically confirmed what you have just stated. They went so far as to say "open a limited company & have one lawyer represent that company, after the case dissolve the company".

The problem I have seen/heard time & time again is that "victims" tend to play their cards close to their chest & go their own way, en-bloc is the way to go.

tosmur

I agree often victims do seem to go their own way, maybe partly because they have been burnt and feel vulnerable, among other things - it is terrible that people have been ripped off and people are still getting ripped off. I think it is the way to go stand together. Although I guess it has to be against the same company / people.

Bodrum-Nokta

I agree we MUST stand up as a group otherwise it will end up nothing. I talked to 4-6 lawyer and I still have one representing me now. The lawyer didn't want to open a group case it's easier to ask for more money and do nothing at the same time or even get money from Cengiz at the same time to do nothing.

In our case it's a question about that people have paid and didn't get the deeds/Tapu or their is a bank debts on the Tapu so the bank can sell the apartment since the builder is bankrupt.

I will be glad if those been cheated by NOKTA/Cengiz and the laywer Beran write to me.

Everybody cheated by other builders please stand up as a group. Like Homes Bodrum.

WE all have spent too much money on useless lawyers. Being a group and beginning a court case through the embassies this way it will have an effect on the government. It may even reach Erdogan who will be able to hear it and forced to act on it.

Nokta/Cengiz should be wellknown by those who have been bying in Bodrum area.

At the same time it would maybe be a good thing if it could be possible to make a "fraud in Turkey" list here or somewhere else where people can write their names. To prove fraud has become a system in Turkey in the touristic areas.

BUT will and dare people to rip off in broken heart after years. I think we should if we want to get some justice.

Last edited:

Sarahlou

Bodrum Nokta, I wish you every success, and I sincerely hope people cheated by these people will come forward and join you.

Brian DV

I was hoping for the same sort of unity at Grand Seaview 7 years ago but the other owners there didn't want to know and were happy to sit and wait and hope for the best.They pinned their hopes on Clover to sort it out with their Lawyer,despite my reservations,which they ignored.Last I heard they were still waiting for their Hab certs due to that useless piece of crap Gengis.
Good luck with your Quest.

Bodrum-Nokta

HI Brian

I know about Grand Seaview and Clover. The lawyer doesn't do much except asking for money like Clover used too ... as I remember it.

Please write an email to all Grand Seaview owners and tell them about the list.

You should still tell them about this group case and let them be part of it so they can be on my list to the embassy and since you can complain to government in UK do that too as a group. This way we are much stronger.

I was going to ask Grand Seaview owners when I come to Bodrum. I know an owner at your site. They didn't pay the lawyer as I told them not to pay and they didn't trust her to solve the problem either.

There is also a site in Gumusluk city who has the same problem as Grand Seaview. I guess the apartments Cengiz built in Gumusluk around two years ago under another company name has the same problem. - I would bet on it they have it.

PS. NANAMO - is trying to prepare a fraud list for everybody in Turkey. This is very important too.

Last edited:

Spurs

Spurs
The problem of "getting everyone together" is that the builder/emlak starts offering private deals to individuals. Most of the times those deals never come to fruition & just delay the inevitable.
Even though huge amount's of monies have been lost by individuals, its companies that makes any government sit up & take stock.............that's all about inward investment.
As a company you have a far better standing in this life.

Billy Joe

The problem of "getting everyone together" is that the builder/emlak starts offering private deals to individuals. Most of the times those deals never come to fruition & just delay the inevitable.
Even though huge amount's of monies have been lost by individuals, its companies that makes any government sit up & take stock.............that's all about inward investment.
As a company you have a far better standing in this life.

And also you don't know who is in the pocket of the maintainance company.

do the properties at Grand Seaview 2 have habitation certificates?

Wouldn't they need their Tapus first?

ricsar

Hi, I have been attempting to get my money back from Nokta and Cengiz for a long time now. My lawyer is Gulay Muyesseroglu. 2 cases have been submitted - the latest for forcing bankruptcy. The progress is very slow and at this rate I will be long gone from the earth before any justice is administered. Does anyone know how I can check with the Bodrum courts direct (I speak only English) to see what the status of the case is? Also I wonder if anyone else is in the same situation: do you think it is possible to use the property (for holidays), which I originally paid for but did not get handed over or a Tapu. It is a Nokta Sunset apartment in Yalikavak. Best regards all.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Hi, I have been attempting to get my money back from Nokta and Cengiz for a long time now. My lawyer is Gulay Muyesseroglu. 2 cases have been submitted - the latest for forcing bankruptcy. The progress is very slow and at this rate I will be long gone from the earth before any justice is administered. Does anyone know how I can check with the Bodrum courts direct (I speak only English) to see what the status of the case is? Also I wonder if anyone else is in the same situation: do you think it is possible to use the property (for holidays), which I originally paid for but did not get handed over or a Tapu. It is a Nokta Sunset apartment in Yalikavak. Best regards all.

You could try calling into the court with a translator, I would advise the translator was from a different town preferably from far far away.

As for going for a holiday, are you sure the apartment hasnt been sold on ?, properties have been selling for a premium in Yalikavak for some time.

good luck

Martin

Hi Bodrum Nokta,
Firstly I am very sorry of the tardy reply, but I hope that I can still be of service and assistance. I just today after many years absence, decided to search on here for any "Nokta" related news, posts or updates.
My "friend" was a Forum member before and started many a post and tried similarly as you, to rustle up some sort cohesive group. If you search turkish_plight - then you ll find my rants. I can't recall now as its a long time ago, but I think he was finally blocked by Moderators, but those posts are still there.
I was sucessful in having Cenghiz Altinbascan apprehended and interviewed by police following a complaint to the Ministry of Interior. In which a statement was made by Mr Altinbascan. This followed several meeting with the then Deputy Ambassador to Thailand, Mr. Kurtulus Aykan, at the Embassy in Bangkok in 2008. See below:-

I have in the past had several other parties whom were victims of Nokta and various Turkish lawyers give me information regarding this man and his company's shady dealings.
I lost over £70k on a purchase back in 2005, and to be totally honest and truthful, albeit tthis wasn't my entire savings - it fecked me up and has caused irreparable damage in my life, and my mental health. As I became obsessive about it and there very rarely goes a day where it doesn't spring into my mind and I feel a dark cloud of sadness and self loathing.
So yes I would very much wish to help and be of assistance. Either PM or here is an email you can use browntiger1956@gmail.com. Thank you for not being a to rollover guy like so many and staying in the fight.

All the best,
Brian

Last edited:

neutral

Folks I think the timelines are totally against any actions but I would happy to be proven wrong, my dealings with Nokta and Cengiz cost me approx. €45K and I count myself lucky it could easily have been about €130K

Latest Posts

Top Bottom