Summertime

Golden Girls
No respect at all
When I bought an apartment in Didim August 2008, I went to a solicitor to write the contract and went so to the Notar. But it does not help, the estate angent is not doing what I have payd for, and now I am very angry, and dont know what to do. He had not done my garden, every times I come down he is using the same excuse, the weather, he did in november, march, june and now he is using it again. And Iam also the only one in the block who does not have frontdoor light. Have been asking and asking, but there is no respose, I am sure that is because I am a female, and they dont respect me at all. Every times I come down to Didim, there is always lots of problem, and it seems it will never stop.

nanamo

No respect at all
So sorry to hear of your problems - seems like every day there are more and more people coming on to say they have problems with Emlak's and contracts etc. I hope you get sorted soon. I'm sure someone will come by soon and give you some better advice. Molly

juco

No respect at all
Its the same old story...he has your money and nothing else will get done. Its not right but move on.
You can go for a legal situation and it will probably cost you more, many of us have been through the same so don`t feel alone. I don`t think it has anything to do with you being a woman, they treat us all the same.

No respect at all
Summertime I am so sorry to hear your story.
I know exactly how you feel and your few weeks away never really feel like a holiday.
We are trying to get the residents in our block together to put up a collective fight about our contracts and what is and is not done. Is this possible for you?

bobthenob

Non Active Member
No respect at all
When I bought an apartment in Didim August 2008, I went to a solicitor to write the contract and went so to the Notar. But it does not help, the estate angent is not doing what I have payd for, and now I am very angry, and dont know what to do. He had not done my garden, every times I come down he is using the same excuse, the weather, he did in november, march, june and now he is using it again. And Iam also the only one in the block who does not have frontdoor light. Have been asking and asking, but there is no respose, I am sure that is because I am a female, and they dont respect me at all. Every times I come down to Didim, there is always lots of problem, and it seems it will never stop.

l have experienced their selfish motives as well,where the contract they sign is not worth nothing to the victim.
l now make sure l do things independently if l want the job done properly.
l remember l payed 50 pounds for a clean to my triplex in Altinkum at that time years ago,and found it a total mess.l was livid and told them what an appalling service you provide,and how you base your service on honesty and friendliness.l said you are only friends when you know their is money to steal from the client and pretend to be honest to win the customers trust."Blah","Blah"

l just find it so sad how these estate agents get away with it so often without being punished for it.lt's like they have the green like to do what they like to groom the minds for the intention to steal from the foreigner's.

You might as well forget them now Asa,because l don't think their is no way of getting justice on your side,since their are no regulative boards in place on behalf of the victims to seek compensation.And they want to get in the E.U..that's a joke when l hear of so many horror stories of victims that are not being back up by the law courts

Last edited:

Summertime

Golden Girls
No respect at all
Thank all of you for your kindness. Now I will forget all about it, and try to fix it myself, next week, I feel it no good for my mind to think more about this.
I will ask you Bob, later on to do my garden, as I know you landscaping Garden. I will go to an electrian and ask for help to fix my frontdoor light. I will also try to get somebody do do sometihing about my waterproblem outside when its raining. The water has no way to escape. May be may time in Didim will be better when I forget and have solved out these problem.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
No respect at all
Can you go to the builder direct with your problems. Im sure it isn;t because you are a women, when my daughter and myself stayed in our apartment in Akbuk for the first time in may we had many problems to be sorted and the builder sent someone the same day and all were finished before we left.

Good luck with getting things done.

bev timms

bev timms
No respect at all
Hi

we feel the same as yourself, 3 women alone and every advantage taken that is possible. we know families with men get taken advantage of, but feel a total lack of respect when trying to resolve any issue, no matter how big or small, with a couple of notable exceptions where we have been introduced to very honourable and honest turkish workmen who have been excellent.

Keep your chin up and take care

jan and bev and lol

Latest Posts

Top Bottom