carolk

R.I.P
No internet connection or phone.
Once agian I have no connections. My internet has been going on and off for a few days now and today nothing, and the phone line is dead. I am sick of this service (if you can call it that) but where else can you go?

The last time this happened and they came out they cut the plug off the end of my phone and hard wired it, (why?) its just one of those days when I am so sick and tired of the things that dont work here!!

Gin&Tonic

I'm in Didim and my telephone and internet arent working either, nor my DVD player. Just waiting for the next thing to break down !

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Here in Kaya the sun's shining, there's a lovely cooling breeze, the bird's are singing, the bees are a'buzzin', the dogs and the cat are asleep, the goats are playing in the fields, I've got a lovely cup of Yorkshire Tea and a big slice of Mrs KKOB's chocolate cake, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,oh, I almost forgot to mention, t'internet's working just fine ! :3:

carolk

R.I.P
Im so happy for you that I almost cant put it into words, well I can but they come up as **** *** :nod: lol.

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
How very odd Carol. I have to admit that mine are both working fine.... In fact, I thought the speed had improved quite a lot over the past couple of days - must be because you've been cut off! :bump2: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Harem

I've cliqued
Now I know I am easily confused, BUT, if nothing is working Carolk - how are you posting on here????????????

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
There has been a problem in Fethiye over the weekend with, for example, my 1 Mb service only giving .2Mb for long periods. Called my computer engineer today and he has had the same problem all weekend. Back to normal today.
Ian

carolk

R.I.P
Now I know I am easily confused, BUT, if nothing is working Carolk - how are you posting on here????????????

On someone else's computer Emmy lol. Its all back on now but telephone line very crackly!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom