alancookson

Alan and Lynne
Nintendo wii
Hi
Dont know if this has been asked before but can you buy a Nintendo Wii and games from anywhere on the bodrum peninsula if you can what prices are you looking at.
Thankyou
Alan:bounce::bounce:

hijo

in my own clique
Nintendo wii
..yes alan..the question has been asked before ..if you go into( search) and type wii..you will get some answers ..as said before if it was bought outside turkey ..it would have to be chipped before it would take the software here..and they are quite pricy here ..so i would suggest you get someone from the uk to bring them over..:28:

waterbaby

Nintendo wii
Yes you can buy them here, Occassionaly Kipa sell them but you can buy them in TeknoSA on the main road into Bodrum next to where the old Onderler was. approx 750tl for the consol and fit board. Also the toy shop in Oasis sells them again a similar price.it is very difficult to find games here, the only place iv managed to find them is TeknoSA and they were starting off at 120tl each so i didnt bother purchasing any. Buy a consol from ebay and get someone to bring it over for you!

hijo

in my own clique
Nintendo wii
..you will get them in most shops that sell dvd,s,(movies) but they are copies and they are expensive ,even the dvds somtimes don,t work ..unless you have a divx player ..quite cheap hear around 50tl:28:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom