Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Nine words women use
I've just been reminded of this, it is so true, lol I'm always guilty of no. 2. and others! It cheered me up on a drizzly day here in the UK.

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes:If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing:This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead:This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh:This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to no.3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay:This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks:A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever:Is a woman's way of saying Stuff You!
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it:Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to no. 3.

* Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology.

* Send this to all the women you know to give them a good laugh, cause they know it's true!!!

Martyn

Nine words women use
So true. I always add at least 30mins to anything my wife says but as I am the timekeeper I always tell her we need to be out at a time that is at least 30 mins before the real time we have to leave. Today we have to drive to East Midlands airport and we need to leave around 2.30pm. I have told her we need to be out at 2pm and we will leave at 2.30pm I guarantee.

She will thank me for being patient but only I know the truth :p

:rockon:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Nine words women use
There's a lot more women say just to confuse the opposite sex.
1/l have nothing to wear..When translated,means l have a full wardrodes of clothes that l am bored with,and it's about time you took me out shopping to buy another new number.
2/"Well",this is one word most men fear when confronted from their return trip at a hair salon,while they stand their with hands on hips waiting for a positive reply,which always leaves men in a catch 22 situation.
3/You love me more then that dog..translated means,to take me out for the day and pampered with the credit card
4/l hate you..which really means,l love you.Now that is confusing
5/l'm off to the powder room..This always confuses me,because everytime they come back their faces are still shiny.So l thought about it[lt took 2 decades to work it out,mind you]and sussed out the reson why they call it this name.To call it a bog is a bit of a taboo,when going to the toilet.
6/l'm off to mothers and don't stop me..Which means they want to be stopped,because it will mean they have won the arguement.

Pete&Mag

Nine words women use
Yes Lesley. I think most blokes recognise those comments. Ive never figured out the way women approach things . When Mag has a problem or a mild dispute with a male colleague ,her approach to discussing it with the guy is so bloody obtuse ,it probavbly goes right over his head. Mag says says things like ..." he will be able to read the signs " .
I'm sure another woman knows how to ..." Read the signs " but its lost on me. Ive told her time and time,do not deal with males like you deal with other women. Do not on any account come at it from the side,or from an obtuse angle ! Always come at the problem full frontal and what you would think is blunt! Men understand Direct. Obtuse we do not get at all.
Example.Wife to Hubby...
Good approach..What you are wearing is a bloody mess !
Bad approach...I prefer you in that other outfit on this occasion.

Example.hubby to wife..
good approach..I prefer you in that other outfit on this occasion
Bad approach...What you are wearing is a bloody mess !

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Nine words women use
The one expression i know of that means different things the the sexes is " mmm...", to a guy this means, really, maybe, i might think about it. To the girls it means " YES " and if you don't start right now there will be trouble.
Steve.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom