evie

Nif
Can anyone give me driving instructions to NIF the cherry village. Went there couple years ago with friend but didn't really notice the route we took

Last edited by a moderator:
Nif
Re: Niff

Traveling from Fethiye take the Uzumlu/Denizli road. Stay on the main road which bypasses Uzumlu and keep on going. Just follow the signs for Denizli until you see the village sign for Nif/Arpac─▒k.

Bibby

Ferretbrain
Nif

I hope those instructions help. If not, it would make it easier to explain if you told us where you're starting from :)

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Nif

Better food at Kirkpinar in the same village - and cheaper.

Ian

Bibby

Ferretbrain
Nif

Misleading to say it's in the same village. It is further up the Cameli/Denizli road. But, yes, well worth a visit. Just carry on till the road takes an abrupt turn to the right (the road ahead being closed). Turn to the right (as instructed by the sign) and it is about 300 yds up on the right. They do fantastic brekkies there, trout and lamb tandir.

abla

Nif

hi dwight.I thought that to and I think they have a super thing going there.
Sellling plants and growing their own veg to sell plus the restaurant.And picnics.And in such super surroundings.What a lovely life they have made and I wish them all the best for the future.

Bibby

Ferretbrain
Nif

hi dwight.I thought that to and I think they have a super thing going there.
Sellling plants and growing their own veg to sell plus the restaurant.And picnics.And in such super surroundings.What a lovely life they have made and I wish them all the best for the future.

Me too! :3:

teresa

Free Thinker
Nif

Better food at Kirkpinar in the same village - and cheaper.

Ian

I think I would use the term different food as they are completely different types of restaurant. I agree that they are both worth a visit, depending on "what you fancy".

zozatky

Nif
Came through Niff on way back from Cameli via Altinyayla nice part of the country. Roads after Altinyayla take a turn for the worst Look out for the sign Servis Yolu.

Attachments

• PICT0149.jpg
    PICT0149.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 7

evie

Nif
went up to Brian and Roys today and as made very welcome. had lovely tuna salad and excellent company - will definitely go again for Sunday roast.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom