littledave

littledave
nice little scam
having just returned from turkey after a month i just wanted to inform tlf members of a scam for a pound.. we have a villa in a lovely place called dikili.. we stayed in kusadasi for a couple of days so as my children can haggle round the markets and visit adaland..after these few days in kusadasi i had to take my daughters freind to izmir airport to return to england. on the way to the airport i took the toll road and cost me 1.75tl with receipt..on the way back from the airport i took the same toll road. stopped at the toll booth to pay and the man was saying in a strong turkish voice "besh, besh" i looked at him and said "cash para" he yet again held his hand out and said again "besh, besh" i pulled out some change and he helped himself to 5tl.i drove off and i started thinking , ( baring in mind it was 3am ) 5 lira thats alot.. i didnt even get a toll receipt.. so the jist of it is he took advantage of me being a tourist for apound it seems. how deserate must people like him be.. so be aware i know its a pound but if he does that all night long he,ll need a wheel barrow to carry his fortune home!:77wu:

zozatky

nice little scam
having just returned from turkey after a month i just wanted to inform tlf members of a scam for a pound.. we have a villa in a lovely place called dikili.. we stayed in kusadasi for a couple of days so as my children can haggle round the markets and visit adaland..after these few days in kusadasi i had to take my daughters freind to izmir airport to return to england. on the way to the airport i took the toll road and cost me 1.75tl with receipt..on the way back from the airport i took the same toll road. stopped at the toll booth to pay and the man was saying in a strong turkish voice "besh, besh" i looked at him and said "cash para" he yet again held his hand out and said again "besh, besh" i pulled out some change and he helped himself to 5tl.i drove off and i started thinking , ( baring in mind it was 3am ) 5 lira thats alot.. i didnt even get a toll receipt.. so the jist of it is he took advantage of me being a tourist for apound it seems. how deserate must people like him be.. so be aware i know its a pound but if he does that all night long he,ll need a wheel barrow to carry his fortune home!:77wu:

Did you not look at the LCD Screen in front of you next to the booth it should shows the price 1.75tl

littledave

littledave
nice little scam
i didnt. so more fool me. it was very early and i was knackered.. never mind his needs are greater than mine..

Latest Posts

Top Bottom