ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Niall Quinn
I watched a program earlier this afternoon where Niall Quinn was a guest.

What an absolute gentleman he is - so full of humility and empathy.

A totally superb human being.

C

Andy

Niall Quinn
Not only that but an also brilliant football player.

As i remember he played for Reading and was top goal scorer on many occasion

mallin

mal mc cullough
Niall Quinn
top class player and spokesman.oh how that lug managing ipswich could do with a little bit of what niall has...

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Niall Quinn
pretty sure he handed over his testimonial money to charity - bet most wouldnt !

martin

Niall Quinn
pretty sure he handed over his testimonial money to charity - bet most wouldnt !

martin

he certainly did.sunderland played the republic of ireland at the stadium of light.he raised over 1 million pounds and gave half to a childrens ward in sunderland,the other half to a childrens ward in dublin.he is an absolutely top class bloke,i am so glad he is the chairman of our club.should be sir niall!

yalicat

Niall Quinn
Met him after an Arsenal reserve match, think they were playing forest green rovers near Bath many years ago and he was delightful. He recently paid for taxis for Sunderland fans to get back from somewhere down south when there were problems with the plane. Lovely chap.

geordie_nev

Niall Quinn
Yeah it was after the game against Cardiff from Bristol Airport, one of the lads kicked off the flight was a member of the disabled supporters club so he paid £8000 for taxis the take everyone home.

Niall Quinn's taxi cabs are the best - Sunderland Echo

Absolute top bloke! If you hear him on many of the local radio phone-in programmes and interviews he always plays down his charity work and many acts of kindness.

His Autobiography is worth a read, full of great stories of his time as a player.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom