dearsley

Newspapers for ex pats
Hi Everyone. I'm looking for some help. Can you kindly let me know of any English language newspapers you regularly read, either a printed version or more likely an on line version. I'm seeking to promote my book Twelve Camels For Your Wife, which amazingly, in just three days, has reached number one in "newly released Turkish Travel Guides" on the Amazon/Kindle platform. Any tips will be gratefully received. Many thanks.

shash

shash
Newspapers for ex pats
Hi Everyone. I'm looking for some help. Can you kindly let me know of any English language newspapers you regularly read, either a printed version or more likely an on line version. I'm seeking to promote my book Twelve Camels For Your Wife, which amazingly, in just three days, has reached number one in "newly released Turkish Travel Guides" on the Amazon/Kindle platform. Any tips will be gratefully received. Many thanks.
Looking forward to reading your book. Good reviews.

dearsley

Newspapers for ex pats
Looking forward to reading your book. Good reviews.
Wow that is so kind....yes everyone has been very supportive and the reaction is very positive. Did you learn about it from this Forum or by another means?

dearsley

Newspapers for ex pats

shash

shash
Newspapers for ex pats
Wow that is so kind....yes everyone has been very supportive and the reaction is very positive. Did you learn about it from this Forum or by another means?
Yes I did from your post. I do like reading books that give a perspective from an outsider so to speak. And the write ups were good and stirred my interest. I haven't started it yet as I've got an Irish one about Irish slaves 'between the tides' on the go atm. But I really am itching to get to yours.

dearsley

Newspapers for ex pats
Yes I did from your post. I do like reading books that give a perspective from an outsider so to speak. And the write ups were good and stirred my interest. I haven't started it yet as I've got an Irish one about Irish slaves 'between the tides' on the go atm. But I really am itching to get to yours.
Tremendous. Many thanks. Let me know what you think.

dearsley

Newspapers for ex pats
Hi Shash...please let me know what you think when you have had time to read Camels. I presume you downloaded the Kindle version. Did you have any problems? One person said he was finding it difficult.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom