sezin

newcomer
Hi all,

I'm a Turkish in Bristol who moved couple of months ago due to marriage and missing Turkey a lot, especially in the summer time!
I lived in İstanbul for 12 years for study and work and I was in Kusadasi for 6 months just before moving to UK. Although I love these two places my dream is now to live in Bodrum.

Wherever you are moving at the beginning its not easy and takes time to adapt and settle, even though Bristol is a lovely city it was difficult for me at the beginning but luckily now I'm doing some translation and giving Turkish lessons here that keeps me occupied and I feel less homesick:)

sorry if its been a bit long introduction, in short I've enjoyed the threads and wanted to join, here I am:)

Cheers,

Tess

newcomer
hi Sezin and a warm welcome to the forum, your introduction was fab not too long at all. Enjoy the forum and please do join in!!

Mag

newcomer
Welcome Sezin, I'm sure you will feel very at home on this forum, and will contribute a lot to it.

Mag

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
newcomer
Hi Sezin, and welcome to the forum... have fun.!! so much to learn here from so many good people.

Alan. :)

Struggs

Recycled Teenager
newcomer
Hi Sezin, and welcome to the forum. Whereabouts in Bristol are you living as I am keen to learn Turkish, but there aren't any places here that do them. Regards Diane.

sezin

newcomer
Hi Sezin, and welcome to the forum. Whereabouts in Bristol are you living as I am keen to learn Turkish, but there aren't any places here that do them. Regards Diane.

Hi Diane, I'm around Clifton is that close enough to you? Send me a private message we can discuss further. Regards Sezin.

sezin

newcomer
Welcome,its tough when one feels homesick!What about the rain,it must be killing you.

yess:( especially in the summer time! rain in the winter I dont mind you set your mind in the winter and dreaming about the warm and bright spring&summer always make it easier for me to cope with the cold and tough weather. You know summer will come soon that becomes your motivation. But here, you wait and wait and these bright and warm days dont come sometimes:) or very limited:(

anyway enough complaining:) at the end its weather and all these fantastic parks, greenery is a result of the rain. Everything comes with a package.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
newcomer
Hi Sezin, welcome to the forum. I know what you mean about wanting to stay in Bodrum, it's a miserable rainy day here in the North West of England. Hope you make lots of friends here, you can always join with our Shirleyanntr and give us some Turkish Translation, that's always very welcome as we're trying to learn the language.

sezin

newcomer
Hi Sezin, welcome to the forum. I know what you mean about wanting to stay in Bodrum, it's a miserable rainy day here in the North West of England. Hope you make lots of friends here, you can always join with our Shirleyanntr and give us some Turkish Translation, that's always very welcome as we're trying to learn the language.

thanks and yes I would be happy to help out with the translation

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
newcomer
Hi Sezin and welcome. Don't worry , we never get used to the weather here. Please don't hold your breath waiting on the sunshine LOL

Jeannie :sick:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom