Question for you

Lancashire Rose

Newbie, advice please Akkaya Gardens Dalamana
Hi All, This thread is some years old but hoping someone may be around at some point. I am very taken with some of the properties for sale here and seriously considering going over to Turkey from UK to view a few in Akkaya Gardens now that travel restrictions are lifted ( for now anyway!) I have visited Turkey on numerous occasions and absolutely love the place and the people so buying over there is a big step for me and very exciting :)
My questions are: As a non driver, is there a Dolmus or other service that can get me to Dalaman or anywhere else nearby for food shopping?
What are the management fees? I know this may vary from property to property but ball park figure would be really helpful thank you. Assuming doctors, dentist etc are Dalaman? any useful tips, hints, help , advice etc living in Akkaya would be wonderful thank you.
Sorry if they sound silly questions but this is a big thing for me and looking into absolutely every aspect. Thank you in advance

enoch

Hi All, This thread is some years old but hoping someone may be around at some point. I am very taken with some of the properties for sale here and seriously considering going over to Turkey from UK to view a few in Akkaya Gardens now that travel restrictions are lifted ( for now anyway!) I have visited Turkey on numerous occasions and absolutely love the place and the people so buying over there is a big step for me and very exciting :)
My questions are: As a non driver, is there a Dolmus or other service that can get me to Dalaman or anywhere else nearby for food shopping?
What are the management fees? I know this may vary from property to property but ball park figure would be really helpful thank you. Assuming doctors, dentist etc are Dalaman? any useful tips, hints, help , advice etc living in Akkaya would be wonderful thank you.
Sorry if they sound silly questions but this is a big thing for me and looking into absolutely every aspect. Thank you in advance
Good way to be I hope someone can help you out from that area. Welcome to the forum

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Welcome Lancs Rose. I cannot help with your questions but it is good to have more members from the red side of the Pennines. Have you considered renting first in the area you are interested in? That way, iy it is too quiet in winter you have not committed too much.

Lancashire Rose

Thank you Ibrahim. Good idea, I might look into renting first before committing, as you say, it might get a bit too quiet :) Good advice.

Mushroom

Top Poster Of Month
Deffo rent and do all the local research before committing. If it's too quiet for you come over to Wakefield where they don't bury their dead, they just stand them up in bus shelters or Castleford where every night is carnival night (not).

sasha

i dont know about the Dolmus service in that area but I am sure any local shop/bar will know but remember that in some areas it changes drastically in the winter months. Site fees can range from very little to a lot. It depends on the facilities and who is running the site. Definitely find out before you buy as remember these will probably go up every year.

Spike

No dolmuş service to Akkaya in summer or winter unfortunately.

Lancashire Rose

i dont know about the Dolmus service in that area but I am sure any local shop/bar will know but remember that in some areas it changes drastically in the winter months. Site fees can range from very little to a lot. It depends on the facilities and who is running the site. Definitely find out before you buy as remember these will probably go up every year.
Thank you Sasha. Good advice :)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom