Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
New Years fireworks display in Yalikavak
We had a fantastic display, but unfortunately not in Yaliakvak. We'll have fireworks when we come in the spring ok. I hope you all had a great night. We went out at 7 p.m and arrived home at 3.30 a.m, now that is, for most a working day, but what a great working day it was, we drank, and drank, and drank, some more, danced, and danced, some more, wish I had this job every day, lol. Now I'm just having a Bailey's Night Cap. Why wasn't eight hours+ working this much fun?

:eek:hwell: :bounce:

perfect1949

i just love my clique
We had a fantastic display, but unfortunately not in Yaliakvak. We'll have fireworks when we come in the spring ok. I hope you all had a great night. We went out at 7 p.m and arrived home at 3.30 a.m, now that is, for most a working day, but what a great working day it was, we drank, and drank, and drank, some more, danced, and danced, some more, wish I had this job every day, lol. Now I'm just having a Bailey's Night Cap. Why wasn't eight hours+ working this much fun?

glad you had a great time we did , but never mention the w word ever again lol

Yalides

Am I pretty ?

Sounds like you had a super night Lesley. Have a rest today eh ?

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
We went out early evening but was back in home for 10 pm -- we cosied up and watched TV with a few drinks -- I must say that the fireworks in London at midnight was a spectacular 9 minutes display - would have been great to be there but looked wonderful on my new plasma HD TV !!

hijo

in my own clique
..great one here in kusadasi also ..i went for a kip around 11pm and was awoken by the firework display on the marina what a show..:28:

james fowler

Retired to Yalikavak
Did I miss it this year ? Was there a display ?

Hi Des yes there was but it was over very quickly about 5 minutes over behind the Marina we watched it from the beach outside Dedes whilst you were inside shaking your groove thing

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Hi Des yes there was but it was over very quickly about 5 minutes over behind the Marina we watched it from the beach outside Dedes whilst you were inside shaking your groove thing

I obviously blinked and missed it.....

Latest Posts

Top Bottom