Mag

New Years Eve Turgutreis
Yippee! Just booked flights for a week in Turgutreis starting 28th. December, so will be there for New Years Eve. Any tips of where to have a good night out, either in Turgutreis or surrounding areas like Yalikavak, Gumusluk?

Cant wait, it's our first time to spend a winter week in our place and really looking forward to it!:9:

New Years Eve Turgutreis
We had a boring time the last 2 New Years Eve in Turgetries so decided to go after. We used to go the Mandalinci Hotel every New Years eve which we really enjoyed. Did think about having a party ourselves but had one a few days later.
If you have good friends there you can enjoy yourselves anyway.
We always enjoyed the New Years day swim and the get togethers on that day. usually the sun shines but 2 years ago it was really bad rain, however the die hards still got in the water and did their bit for charity, highly comendable.
There is usually camel wrestling in Yashi the 2nd week in January, an experience not to be missed.
If you pm me with contact details in Turgetries, we would be happy to meet up with you

Gail

New Years Eve Turgutreis
Mags Mustis have a big party in Yalikavak and Ken and Jim also do a good party in Gonucelen in Gumusluk. Will be great to see you x

New Years Eve Turgutreis
You might know the year we aren't there for NYE there's more going on and this year we have made more friends and acquatiancies so would probably have had a good time. Where ever you go have fun

Isabella

New Years Eve Turgutreis
Mags Mustis have a big party in Yalikavak and Ken and Jim also do a good party in Gonucelen in Gumusluk. Will be great to see you x
Hi,

Just read your reply about New Years Eve at Mags Mustis in Yali. Could you tell me where it is as I would be interested in going as I plan to be there from Boxing Day for a week with my sister and would like to go somewhere with a party atmosphere.

Regards
Isabella

Gail

New Years Eve Turgutreis
To get to Mustis you need to go right through the town with the sea on your left hand side. Go over a little bridge, keep walking and Mustis is right on the seashore on the left hand side. You will certainly get the party atmosphere if you go there as Brenda is absolutely full of beans and high spirits :high5::high5:

Just noticed you are from N Ireland - so is Brenda.......

Isabella

New Years Eve Turgutreis
Gail,

Thanks for the reply. Yes my sister and I will be there. Counting the days until we go. Outfit already planned!!

Kind regards
Isabella

Latest Posts

Top Bottom