New years day swİm
Don't forget the new years day swim in turgutreis this is now our 5th year and hope to have another great day out, as usual we will meet at the KORTAN HOTEL by the harbour at 1pm and will swim when every one is ready, after there will be a Free B.B.Q at the Local Bar where we will be entertained by a Fire Eater and Local band, not forgetting the raffle where there will be many prizes to be won, we hope to raise lots for the Turgutreis Rehabilitation Centre, so come and have a good day out and help a really good cause.

hijo

in my own clique
New years day swİm
..a crowd of us done one on ladies beach here in xmas day 2006 ..for childrens charities in turkey will try and upload photo if not will put it in my avatar

Last edited:

hijo

in my own clique
New years day swİm
Don't forget the new years day swim in turgutreis this is now our 5th year and hope to have another great day out, as usual we will meet at the KORTAN HOTEL by the harbour at 1pm and will swim when every one is ready, after there will be a Free B.B.Q at the Local Bar where we will be entertained by a Fire Eater and Local band, not forgetting the raffle where there will be many prizes to be won, we hope to raise lots for the Turgutreis Rehabilitation Centre, so come and have a good day out and help a really good cause.

..could be worthwhile taking a drive through..never been on the bodrum peninsuala might stay for a day or two, if you see someone doing the swim ..look for me i will have a santa suit on ..always up for worthwhile charities..hope you raise loads for ..the TRC cause good luck

New years day swİm
We have always enjoyed attending the swim and supporting the swimmers and the charity unfortunately we won't be there this year but hope you raise a lot of money and all enjoy the get together afterwards.

Mag

New years day swİm
Sounds great! Will be there, not for swim though..but already looking forward to afterwards, and to supporting a good cause..!

hachris

New years day swİm
Just curious, - what’s the app. water temperature on the 1st of January there, does anybody know?

:kitapoku:

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
New years day swİm
don't know the temperature, all I know is when I ran in last year it was bloody cold! good job I'm female. lol

hijo

in my own clique
New years day swİm
..when we did it in kusadasi in 2006 it was 86 degrees on xmas day ..still remember how warm it was then ..so it made it easier diving into the sea with santa costumes on ..last year was a bad winter ...so really hard to tell:bounce:

ChrisBobs

New years day swİm
Just curious, - what’s the app. water temperature on the 1st of January there, does anybody know?

:kitapoku:

On average it is 16C...but it is not the sea temperature that is the problem so much as the temperature and direction of the wind!...
It might be a very nice day- New Years Eve is a full moon , am I right?

New years day swİm
the water temp is ok for time of year last year was about 19 but u tend to feel colder when you come out, but its good fun

Latest Posts

Top Bottom