Isabella

New Year Party
Hello Members, just booked to go to Yalikavak on Boxing Day to our apartment. Can anyone recommend any parties in restaurants or know of any festivities in the general area of Yali for New Years Eve.

Kind Regards
Isabella

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
New Year Party
Hello Members, just booked to go to Yalikavak on Boxing Day to our apartment. Can anyone recommend any parties in restaurants or know of any festivities in the general area of Yali for New Years Eve.

Kind Regards
Isabella

Dede restaurant usually have a party. Was great fun last year.

tomc1984

New Year Party
We had a great time at Musti's last New Year and will be there again this year. Brenda and Musti throw a good party.

PASH

New Year Party
I agree but it would be nice if Musti could crack a smile once in a while!

Gail

New Year Party
i think you should go mustis. its good fun

Yes I agree, I wish we lived nearer as we would definitely be going but difficult with transport.

I have always found Musti to be a really happy guy with a lovely smile to welcome his customers and Brenda is the welcoming Queen, we love going there and so do our friends and family when they come over :100pd:

raine

New Year Party
we did dedes last two years be there this year really good indoor fire works byram did a good dance on putting serviettes out very funny

regards raine

Krissie

New Year Party
Can I just ask where you are flying from and to ect as Im planning to do the same however having no luck! thanks

New Year Party
anyone have any idea if Musti still has spce available for three for Christmas day or a number wher I could enquire or book

Many thanks

Liz

Isabella

New Year Party
Hi,

We are flying from Gatwick with Goldtrail to Bodrum on Boxing Day. I think the flight is at 8pm. I think we will go to Mustis for New Years Eve. Do I have to book or is it okay to book when we arrive?

Isabella

tomc1984

New Year Party
Hi,

We are flying from Gatwick with Goldtrail to Bodrum on Boxing Day. I think the flight is at 8pm. I think we will go to Mustis for New Years Eve. Do I have to book or is it okay to book when we arrive?

Isabella

We booked last year just after Boxing Day, it was quite busy.Was a good night though, may see you there.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom