New year in altinkum didim
wWE ARE SPENDING OUR FIRST NEWYEAR IN OUR
APARTMENT AND WOULD LIKE HELP ON WERE TO SPEND NEWYEARS EVE
SOME WERE WITH ENTERTAINMENT AND GOOD FOOD AND MOST OF ALL GOOD COMPANY :drum::drum::drum:

leylaasena

Ssshhh, no need to shout !!!!!

You'll find plenty of places open with do's on. They'll start to advertise in Voices soon.
Just see what takes your fancy.

The big hotels have special weekends and Turkish travel agents sell tickets so you can go party with the Turks if you like or just nip to your local with your mates.

There's plenty of choice but I can't think of one special place that outshines the rest.

Janice McAndrew

Northernlass1959
I spent last new years eve at Big Ben - great party night, food ok nothing to write home about but plenty of it and we were kept entertained all night. I had a great time and hope to be back there this year/next year but have wait to book my flights until I return from my Oct visit which is coming up soon thankfully.

Jan

Hi,

We spent last year at the fish restaraunt opposite the Appolon Temple. We paid a one off payment, though we can't remember how much (was a good night), all the food and drink we could manage, entertainment and a lift home at the end of the night. I think a lot of places that are open in the winter do this sort of thing.

Pamjoy

we spent last new years eve at Bizim Ora had a great time had good food really good
company went at 7pm left at 5.30am. We are going back this year can't wait.
Hope to see you there.

dee24

We have friends in Akbuk who went to Pinochios in Altinkum. The staff in there are really nice and the food is very good. Their party nights are really good, so I bet New Years Eve will be too. Our friends really enjoyed it. Hope this is helpful.

Could anyone tell me what the weather will be like for New Year and early January?

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
If we was staying we would go to Bizimora but we are not so we wont but if we was we would!!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom