Bahar

Time is precious
New to Yalikavak
Hi Everyone

It looks like my partner will be working in Yalikavak this year and it will be my first time to Yalikavak.

I've been trying to do some research online as to the place and cost's etc as we normally spend our time between Tugutreis and Dikili.

So I thought best place to ask my questions would be here :)

First thing I really need to sort out is accommodation from about the 5th July until probably the last week in September. So an apartment would be best can anyone suggest anywhere nice but cheap I don't really want to have to spend more than £350 to £500 per month on rent. Can this be done?

Also can anyone tell me general costs of things in Yalikavak is it more expensive than say Turgutreis or about the same. Just working on my budget for this summer.

Really excited about being in Yalikavak this year. Any tips and advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks for reading my post and hope you might be able to help.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
New to Yalikavak
Hi Bahar, welcome to the forum. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to give you the answers to your questions.

Jeannie

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
New to Yalikavak
Hi Bahar - a big welcome to TLF - where will your partner be working ?
Cost of living about the same as anywhere else - things slowly going up !
Not sure of going rate for apartment in season though - but I am sure you will find one
Pop in to see us when you are in Yalikavak

Bahar

Time is precious
New to Yalikavak
Well where he is working is a hard question to answer as he is short on details :S lol from what he has told me it's a restaurant near the harbour somewhere (he likes to pin point things down lol). He is working for a friend of his who used to have a place in Turgutreis but has either taken over or is opening a new place. So I have my fingers crossed it all works out :)

Will pop in to see you it be nice to get to know a few friendly faces. Not used to being new in town, looking forward to meeting a few of you.

Bahar

Time is precious
New to Yalikavak
Babes that would be nice to meet up. When are you going out?

tomc1984

New to Yalikavak
Sure you will enjoy Yalikavak, we are out on 19th. July for 3 weeks then back on 22nd. August for 10 days, can't wait.

Top Bottom