crookes875

new to site
:41:Hi All

I am new to this forum and would like to say hello to you all. I have a villa in Koca Calis that is up for sale at the present. I am coming over in July has anyone heard what is happening to the Hotel Levent in Fethiye I've heard is changed hands again and I have booked 2 weeks there.
crookes875

ronzeus

new to site
Yeah,you are becoming a proper little goody two shoes Flowerpotman.:gulme:

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
new to site
Welcome to the forum, but not a good start for you, but I hope you get the advice you're looking for.

Flowerpotman, I thought Peregrine had been influencing you, I'm looking forward to his post on this thread, lol.

:nono: :hehe:

teresa

Free Thinker
new to site
Am I missing something here - why are you being offensive to a new forum member?

Peregrine

new to site
Am I missing something here - why are you being offensive to a new forum member?

there has been a tendency recently for people to join with the sole reason of advertising their property

they make little attempt to provide sufficient information and often even the basics are missing - in this one there is so little information that even an offer of £5 might be considered generous

the contribution made to this forum by such members is pretty close to zero (its only value is to allow us to have a bit of fun at their expense - and this one is so poor that even the milder memebrs have been spurred into action). I doubt if the forum will even get a thank you when the place is sold, which is pretty disrepectful to the owner whose business is advertising property for sale (from which he derives his income and provides this forum)

so in this case a bit of a spanking was in order. If he takes the time to research the other adverts and commenst on them he could come up with sufficient information to warrant serious consideration. Until then I for one cannot take him seriously. we are not being offensive, just giving some robust feedback to spur him into improving

Last edited:

ronzeus

new to site
:amen: 100% correct ,more and more appear on here, list their properties for sale and never make a useful contribution.These people deserve all they get,and most of the stick they recieve is done in a civilised manner.

musicman

new to site
Welcome to the forum

Why do the same people keep making jibes all the time ?. Perhaps this new member genuinely didn't read the requirements about introducing him/herself, give people a chance. I suppose being polite is far more contructive than the pages of drivel that sometimes follow these posts from the same old people.

Anyway, tell us something about yourself and your villa. It's very nice in Calis and I'm sure someone will know something about the hotel in Fethiye

Musicman

staceman

LFC fan & proud of it
new to site
hi
we are still relitivly new to the forum, but still i think common curtisey dictates that you introduce yourself before trying to sell things.

i cant see that you have done much research as selling a villa in turkey with CROOK in your user name doesnt really fill people with confidence.:hearnoevi

Peregrine

new to site
Welcome to the forum

Why do the same people keep making jibes all the time ?. .......................Musicman

probaly because they come from cloud cucoo land with an airey fairey notion that the simple fact of posting that they have a villa for sale will miraculously lead to hordes of much more seasoned members beating a path to their door to buy said property

to me its an irritation that their sole contribution is "hi I have a villa for sale".

I wouldnt even buy groceries off someone that introduced themselves with a nom de plume - why couldnt he use his real name?

sorry, but I have no sympathy for them

ronzeus

new to site
Then they have another newbie saying things like what a bargain ,great price.All utter bullsh%t.Then neither are seen again.:brick:

Peregrine

new to site
Then they have another newbie saying things like what a bargain ,great price.All utter bullsh%t.Then neither are seen again.:brick:

ah, another pet hate "its a bargain and I'm sure you will sell it soon" then its still for sale a year on

pah!

:confused:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
new to site
I wouldnt even buy groceries off someone that introduced themselves with a nom de plume - why couldnt he use his real name?

Bugger! I best forget the idea I had about opening "Kaya Koyu Old Boy's Grocery Emporium" !

tomc1984

new to site
Agree with some of the comments made, why do some people still insist on being rude on here, lets not get to the situation we had not long ago when peole were leaving the forum, it is too good a resource to use for putting people down. What we do not need here is feelings of elitism and mickey taking of "newbies", we are all better than that, at least I hope so.

Top Bottom