allisonG

New to forum, living in Gumusluk
Hi all, I am Allison. Originally from the States (California). Traveled around Turkey for 4 months last year. Now living in Istanbul, but moving down to Gumusluk on May 1st for the summer season.
I'm hoping to make some friends, find some activities to do, and perhaps land myself some sort of job.

I'm glad there is a forum like this available!

Harem

I've cliqued
Hi Allison and welcome to the forum. You won't hvae much time for a job once you get on here - it's very addictive!!

you have to apply for permits to be able to work here and from what i can gather it is very complex..

butt007

Warren
Hi Allison, you are not allowed to do a job if a Turkish person can do the same job, also to be self-employed you have to have a Turkish partner in with you. But anyway welcome to the forum from me.
Warren

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Hi welcome to TLF - if you find yourself in Yalikavak please pop in for a chat and a cuppa - we are on the main village street:Flower:

ChrisBobs

Hi Allison
welcome to the Forum and enjoy.
Summer is a great time in Gümüşlük, we go out there often & I am looking forward to the Music Festival in Eklisia again

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hi Allison, welcome as been said it's very addictive and hope you have fun on here, and enjoy your stay in Gumusluk. We love it there and often go out for a lunch and sit looking out over Rabbit Island, it's a beautiful village. We come to Gumuskaya not far from Gumusluk on 3rd May for 2 weeks, and can't wait.

Lesley

Latest Posts

Top Bottom