perfect1949

i just love my clique
new tapu
i have to have a new tapu because of circumstances.dose anyone know how much this will cost thanks

new tapu
We recently went through the process of getting a new tapu,, (to get the tick in the right box),,this cost around 1.000tl,,,,but i believe its cheaper if you live on a complex,,we have a private villa in its own grounds.

perfect1949

i just love my clique
new tapu
to put the tapu just in my name , but i still have to have a new military clearance what a joke its not that i have moved house or anything

perfect1949

i just love my clique
new tapu
We recently went through the process of getting a new tapu,, (to get the tick in the right box),,this cost around 1.000tl,,,,but i believe its cheaper if you live on a complex,,we have a private villa in its own grounds.

yes i live on a complex and i was told by my solicitor it would cost 1500 pounds,and thanks for your help

new tapu
We don't live on a complex. We live in a very small block of apartments in Didim. Our tapu has just been changed to have the tick in the correct box. Total cost was 125 ytl.

Tess

new tapu
yes i live on a complex and i was told by my solicitor it would cost 1500 pounds,and thanks for your help

My word Perfect it seems a lot of money, maybe that is correct, but I would always get a second opinion now.
It might be an option to ask Cem the solicitor on TLF, you can PM him, it only costs a very small amount and it would set your mind at rest.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom