Martyn

New season
Well the new season is nearly on us. Chelsea beat Inter 2-0 last night in the 2nd of their pre-season friendlies and I'm really looking forward to the new season. We have Hull at home for our first match and hope we have a better game against them than last season. I was at Stamford Bridge with my 8 year old grandson Ben and drew 0-0 which proved to be the last match in charge for Luiz Felipe Scolari. Unfortunately Joe Cole will miss the start of the season with a further operation but we must be positive. United without Ronaldo, City with limitless funds, Arsenal revival, it is all in the mix for an exciting season.

My predictions:

1st Chelsea
2nd Liverpool
3rd United
4th Arsenal
5th City
6th Everton

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
New season
Lickle michael owen will keep us in the mix ! he just cant stop scoring ! cant wait !

martin

bobthenob

Non Active Member
New season
My perdictions are
1/To the pub to get rat arsed
2/confront opposite team for punch up
3/Blame the troubles on the police for being heavy handed
4/Sue the football clubs and all the authorities for maximum gains
5/Blame it on the wife
6/Kick the cat and go to mothers
7/Start all over again in the new season.
That's my perdiction.Footbal brings people together to have a riot of a time.
What other sport can claim that

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
New season
how many years is it ?

when the council built your stadium, they didnt build a trophy room - strange !!

martin

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
New season
Toure goes to City

just seen his agent on sky, explaining how ambitious he is ! that ambition doesnt include the champions league then ! maybe the ambition is more about the money !

martin

manc02

New season
Maybe he feels a club that is buying players has more ambition than a club that is selling players ? Time will tell !

stevecarol

New season
We wont have no Bl###y players left at thiss rate, Fabragas will be next you watch:boohoo:
Still at least ill have a valid excuss this year for winning nowt again

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
New season
Maybe he feels a club that is buying players has more ambition than a club that is selling players ? Time will tell !

Is that the same club that has off loaded 11 players so far ?

martin

manc02

New season
You have to make space to bring in better quality and improve your squad, you must agree with that !

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
New season
of course ! the free scoring michael owen is our fine replacement for that argentinian bloke we had on loan.

martin

Martyn

New season
You mean this link p-t-p sent me :lol:

Attachments

• ffe91d933c9b4eaca47aa4d5a5d8ac2d.jpg
    ffe91d933c9b4eaca47aa4d5a5d8ac2d.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Martyn

New season
Well Chelsea are off to a winning start, left it a bit late but the stats tell the story, Chelsea 27 shots and 12 corners. Drogba never feigned injury once :p 2-1 to Chelsea.:smile:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom