Harem

I've cliqued
New Residence Permit
Can anyone tell me, please, for the purpose of getting a Residence Permit, does Uzumlu come under Fethiye, or is there a different set of offices one goes to if living there?

Second question: is there ADSL in Uzumlu?

Thanks.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
New Residence Permit
Uzumlu and Fethiye come under Mugla, you can do your application in Fethiye as the nearest point.

Ian

Harem

I've cliqued
New Residence Permit
Thank you, Ian. Now, what about the ADSL in Uzumlu, anybody? (If only Silicone Sue was here, she would know!!)

AzraCansel

I give up, let me die
New Residence Permit
I think they do as I seem to recall one of my MSN friends is from there and having ADSL.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
New Residence Permit
A friend of a friend - an ex-Fethiye policeman - has started doing Residence Permits for 200ytl + cost of Residency - slow track at 45 days, or 300ytl for 15 days. The fastest he can do it is 7 days for which he charges 500ytl as he has to go to Mugla specially.

Ian

Harem

I've cliqued
New Residence Permit
An estate agent is offering fast track (3 days) for £50 per person, plus cost of residency.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
New Residence Permit
That is very cheap, I have not seen better than that.

Ian

Jen

Jen
New Residence Permit
Hi everyone,

I will be coming to Bodrum next month. I don't own a property there or have a rental contract so will just stay in a hotel for about 3 weeks. I want to obtain a resident permit/visa. I have New Zealand passport so presume I will be able to get one easy enough although I see most of you are from England who seem to have got one. So - does anyone know if I will be able to apply in Bodrum when I am there without property ownership/rental ? I want to buy a property later but first want to know for sure I have a permit to stay there for a few years and to be able to renew it. Thanks, Jen

New Residence Permit
My husband and I own a property in Dalaman and will be retiring there in the early part of next year, but we want to get our residency permit this year, can anyone tell me if it is best to do it ourselves or to pay an agent to do it for us. What i am concerned about is giving an agent our passport. Also can anyone recommend an agent who they have used, 'we dont want to get ripped off'. Any help would be appreciated.

Top Bottom