Ercan

New nember Ercan
Hello Everybody,

My name is Ercan Guven. This is my first post in this forum to meet you. Also I met some of nembers, hi Penny, hi Ann...

I am the manager of Metro Car Rental Company in Dalaman. I am a native son of Dalaman, and despite the fact that I know everything of Dalaman. If you have any proplem please feel free to ask. Be sure that I will try to show you simple ways to sort out them.

Also thanks this forum admins. I really appreciate them to prepare this forum to Dalaman citizens.

Happy live in Dalaman :)

Last edited:
New nember Ercan
Hello Ercan,

Welcome to the forum. There are quite a few people from around the Dalaman area come onto the forum now. There are two Ann's from Dalaman-I am the one from Caglayan Sokak.
I'm sure your advice will be very welcome.

Ann

mike and hilary

mike and hilary
New nember Ercan
Hi Ercan and welcome to TLF and thanks for your welcome to Dalaman. We shall no doubt see you there sometime when we move over next year.

Mike

madturkishcow

LİVİNG İN PARADİSE
New nember Ercan
A very warm welcome to TLF Ercan also known as the nuthouse! We do have a sprinkling of Turkish members and your input will be most welcome. As it is Ramazan, your free Efes will be available later today, after you have broken fast. Enjoy.

mkc

JudeB

Jude & Archie
New nember Ercan
Hi Ercan

Good to see you found your way to TLF. Hope that you and the family are all well. Looking forward to next year's holidays in Dalaman already.

Judith and Archie

penny

New nember Ercan
Hi Ercan
Welcome to the forum!
Thanks for the lift into town the other week, saved my poor old legs!!

Look forward to your posts
Take Care
Penny

penny

New nember Ercan
Hi Jude
I was on my way out on my bike when Ercan stopped, as I didn't need the bike that day as friends where taking me out in their car, but had to meet them in town. I asked Ercan for a lift, put the bike away and that was it!
Still got it, but looking at a scooter for next year.
Penny

JudeB

Jude & Archie
New nember Ercan
Ercan, How nice to see that picture of you, Don't I know you from somewhere?? Give our regards to Ellias and Denis. Glad to see you found a good way to promote the business.

See sometime early next year, maybe we'll be able to get that bottle of the golden Scottish stuff that Ali likes and promises to drink with us sometime soon. Say hello to Eylul

Best Regards (gurusuruz)

Archie & Jude

Ercan

New nember Ercan
What a nice welcome.

Thanks everybody. I didn't expect that many friends are here.
Hope to meet you in Dalaman.

PS: Hi Jude and Archie. Also Deniz İlyas Eylül say hello to you.

Penie don't buy motor bike, only bike for sport.
When you are at home just call me.:D:D:D

Ann don't worry not to be in Dalaman. Because weather is same in England, it is rainy.. but it is hot :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom