new mortgage ??
hi all

i am thinking of putting our final payment onto a mortgage, can anyone recommend any companys to deal with.
dont want to do it on uk property.

have accounts at TEB and HSBC.tr but dont appear to offer mortgages.

many thanks

coupe

new mortgage ??
We have just taken a mortgage with the French bank BNP and you have to have
a TEB bank account to get a mortgage with them.
Only set back its in euros but it didnt bother us.
Regards.

moortenerife

moortenerife
new mortgage ??
we used a company called global mortgages direct, they are based in ireland. we found them to be very helpfull. our mortgage is with deniz bank and in sterling. we bought our first apartment in cash but decided to get a mortgage for the final payment on the second one as we wanted the money we had saved for other things. hope this helps you.

Darren

new mortgage ??
Turkish Mortgage Centre- there is a thread on this forum where I looked at all the mortgages available- I think I started it in 2007- Turkish Mortgage Centre were the only ones that I could consistently rely on. Banks change their product terms, their personnel dont know how to take care of all the various matters involved, and frankly the overseas mortgage brokers are ok for talking about interest rates from one or two banks but generally havent got a clue when it comes to everyting else involved in finalising a mortgage in Turkey - so the most important factor is to work with a knowledgeable source that can deal with all the issues that arise- and unlike the UK, there are a lot of issue that need to be dealt with to finally succeed with a Turkish mortgage- and the bank personnel are unknowledgeable, inexperienced, and not trained to deal with all of the issues

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom