LyndaCB

New Moon in Kusadasi
Hi

Not sure if anyone is interested, but noticed yesterday while shopping in Kusadasi's Kipa store, that 'New Moon' is showing in English.

The second film of the 'Twilight' series has just been released in the UK, so I am sure there might be some people that are pleased it is over here already.

Take care everyone

Lynda

alison09400

New Moon in Kusadasi
I think the film had a world-wide date of release, so that everyone was able to see it on the same day.

Our oldest son went to Kipa on Saturday evening to watch and said it was in english with turkish subtitles.

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
New Moon in Kusadasi
I went to see it at the weekend, :fear: it was far better than the book which I found a bit boring.
I thoroughly enjoyed it, a shame that we have to wait a year now until the next one. Will just have to read the books over and over. :couch2:

"Im with Team Jacob"

alison09400

New Moon in Kusadasi
I went to see it at the weekend, :fear: it was far better than the book which I found a bit boring.
I thoroughly enjoyed it, a shame that we have to wait a year now until the next one. Will just have to read the books over and over. :couch2:

"Im with Team Jacob"

Great to hear icebern, as I thought the first film wasn't as good as the book.

Jacob's definitely gorgeous :angel:

I've read the next film is out in July :) Will be going to Kipa to see it myself this week.

LyndaCB

New Moon in Kusadasi
I am looking forward to seeing it, while the kids are in school :smile: - especially now you have said it is better than the book ;-D

Loved the first 3 books, but I was very disappointed with the fourth one.......

Lynda

GnD

New Moon in Kusadasi
Yay team Jacob! I did see the paperbacks early last year in all the supermarkets so not surprised.

Yep second book is worst of the four, so rather pleased 99% say the film is better. Going Thursday and can't wait.

Anyone read the House of Night collection P.C.and Kristan Cast - excellent; or Morganville collection Rachel Caine - fast and fun? Seriously no effort just absorbing. Not clever reads mind just thoroughly enjoyable!

But by far Stephanie Meyer's best written is The Host, it feels like it's dragging to get into it but boy brilliant ending!

None of these are my usual reads, eldest recommended them but far better than Twilight collection.

Debbie

alison09400

New Moon in Kusadasi
But by far Stephanie Meyer's best written is The Host, it feels like it's dragging to get into it but boy brilliant ending!

Debbie

My brother-in-law gave me The Host back in September after he'd finished reading it but it's been left on my bedside table and I've had no desire to open it. Will definitely give it a go now GnD :)

GnD

New Moon in Kusadasi
Right be warned with the slow start, I came close to not continuing but I adore reading and refuse to give up since I could not afford books when i grew up. The only time school had to call my Mum in about me was because they had run out of books for me in the library (school was for 5-7 year olds) and had to discuss with her if she minded them getting books for me from the follow on school!

So I never take a book for granted as they take someone so long to write.

Anyway you won't be sorry. I think they are planning this as a film but not sure how they'll do it well - you'll understand once you start.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom