blackthorn

belek member
Hi everyone
I have been living in Turkey for 4 years and have watched your forum for some time and would like to introduce myself and contribute to it.
I am living in Belek and love Turkey, I do not want to discuss problems that I do not fully understand ,but If I can help anyone in the future with my knowledge that I have learnt from living in Belek I will be very happy

Regards Blackthorn

Clarecg

Hi there

I'm a new girl and as you can see from the replies to my post this is indeed a friendly and supportive forum:roundgrin

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hi and welcome Blackthorn, hope you enjoy the forum, it's very addictive, like many others on here, my housework isn't getting done today, there's always tomorrow, lol.

stephie

Stephie
Welcome! We have just bought not far from Belek - Tasagil? On the Nirvana complex plan to come out in Nov to furnish etc. Nice to know of someone close by!

Tess

Hi Blackthorn and a warm welcome to the forum, glad you came on board and I hope you enjoy. Look forward to your posts of living etc in Belek and your knowledge gained. Take care.

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
Hello from nearby Side Blackthorn - nice to know a neıghbour from Belek - ıf you ever fancy a day trıp here I would be happy to meet up down by the harbour and ıntroduce you to some frıends of mıne. I too have lıved here 4 years but I am ın Sıde 50% and UK 50% each year. All best wıshes Angela

LITCH

Welcome Blackthorn, that's so kind and I am very pleased to make your acquaintance.

Litch

scattea

Hi and welcome!, Ive had a place in Kadriye for around five years but unlike yourself I have to stay in the UK for a while longer..

Latest Posts

Top Bottom