hachris

Hello,

I have been reading your Forums for several months (found through Google). We were vaguely planning to find a house in Turkey and reading the Forum’s postings encouraged me to really start the process.

(It’s 15 degrees here in Oslo, not summer at all so it’s another factor contributing to my decision.)

Pete&Mag

hello Hachris. Welcome to the Forum. Hope you have fun on here. If you've been reading the Forum for a few months ,the names and characters will be familiar to you. Pete

RichnKim

We've Made It!
Welcome to the Forum Hachris,

Sure you'll find all the useful info you need on here.

Richnkim

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Welcome from me too Hachris, 15 deg in Oslo, not much higher here in the North of England today, hot, hot, hot out in Turkey. Hope you find what you're looking for.

PASH

welcome to the forum, 15c, mmmhh, sounds like Scotland, wondered why i ventured to Turkey

ChrisBobs

Welcome to the forum hachris, hope all the information you have read will be helpful in your search. There are a few Scandinavian owners around Bodrum Peninsula too.

Chris

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Hi Hachris, welcome to TLF. 15 degrees? No wonder you are on here checking out Turkey :hehe: Best of luck with it all. Regards Carol

Latest Posts

Top Bottom