Nimrod

Hi to you all on the forum! I am actually the husband of Basils Mum who has been an infrequent poster on this site for some time now, so consequently I am familiar with the rules. I like the concept of what the site stands for and would like the chance to contribute. I may be an infrequent poster also, but I :hearnoevi:hearnoevi:hearnoevi:hearnoevipromise that I will be honest and to the point. I will avoid any ambiguity and refuse to be involved in idle "tittle tattle". If I have nothing beneficial to say, I would rather say nothing. We have a 3 bedroom duplex and a 2 bedroom apartment on the same complex in Yalikavak. We love Turkey and and in particular, the Bodrum peninsular.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Welcome Nimrod, hope you enjoy, hope you have lots of fun on TLF. Our apartment is in Gumuskaya, near to Gumusluk and Yalikavak the other way, so we're fellow neighbours. You'll become addicted like most of us, and enjoy the "tittle tattle", lol

Lesley

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Welcome Nimrod,and thanks for reminding me not to post useless information,which l seem to have a habit of doing.
l was having psychiatric treatment for that,but the physiatrist had a nervous breakdown due to my waffling.
"Now",there's a good thread to start up.Disadvantages in useless information.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Welcome Nimrod,and thanks for reminding me not to post useless information,which l seem to have a habit of doing.
l was having psychiatric treatment for that,but the physiatrist had a nervous breakdown due to my waffling.
"Now",there's a good thread to start up.Disadvantages in useless information.

You, Useless information, I cannot agree, I've voted you TLF's Master Debator Bob, lol

Martyn

Welcome to the forum, out of interest is there any significance in your forum name Nimrod?

Nimrod

Hi Martyn - the significance is very simple really - I like to listen to a little classical music from time to time and think that Sir Edward Elgar's Nimrod should be the National Anthem of the UK. My son is also a pilot in the Royal Navy and the Nimrod is a very famous "eye in the sky" aircraft. Thanks for the interest.

ChrisBobs

Its a good name and a good intro post, Nimrod- welcome to the forum and fellow fans of Bodrum Peninsula
Cheers
Chris

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
hey paaaaaaaal! welcome and huge welcoming hug from me to you! and a cup of chai and cake!

Martyn

Hi Martyn - the significance is very simple really - I like to listen to a little classical music from time to time and think that Sir Edward Elgar's Nimrod should be the National Anthem of the UK. My son is also a pilot in the Royal Navy and the Nimrod is a very famous "eye in the sky" aircraft. Thanks for the interest.

Ok thanks, didn't know about the music but about 30 years ago I used to work on prototype stuff for the military Harrier etc so the name just struck a chord.

tomc1984

Hi husband of Basil's mum, welcome, we too are in Yalikavak, well not at the minute but soon, counting the days.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom