james fowler

Retired to Yalikavak
new member Yunuskoy sitesi Yalikavak
Hello I am new to the forum after reading it for many months decided it was time to join. my wife & myself have been visiting Yalikavak for 14 years now & have finally managed to buy our own house on the Yunuskoy site, do any of you own properties there & can you give us any usefull information on the site. We are coming out on 8th August to finish furnishing it & it would be great to meet anyone else with a house there. Our intention is to have holidays for the next few years & hopefully move out in 2011. regards James :cheers

Last edited:

scotgus

Hi James dont have a house at Yali but plenty of members do,welcome to the forum i am sure someone will be along soon from Yali.

yalicat

Hello and welcome to the forum, we have a house in Yalikavak, its a fabulous place, enjoy shopping!

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Hi James - a big welcome to TLF
We are in Yali village so please pop in sometimes to introduce yourselves
Cheers

Hello and welcome from me too we have an appartment in Yalikavak, its my idea of paradise and I'm getting excited because I will be back on Sunday for a week.
Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum James, as many have said before all you have to do is ask the question, and there will be plenty along to help you.
Enjoy your time on here.

Cheers Peter

Spyrogal

Sally from Yali
Welcome James, we also have a place in Yalikavak and enjoy visiting as often as we can. hope you enjoy getting your house furnished and making it a home away from home.

Sally

Latest Posts

Top Bottom