billywhizz

New member - villa nearing completion in ovacik
Hi all

I'm Bob and with my wife Julie we have bought a villa in the valley on Ovacik
(overlooking the riding stables) that is being built by Orka Homes and is due to be completed in June

We are over next week to pick finishes and look to identify places to furnish our 3 bed 3 bath holiday home which we will be seeking to let out to cover our yearly costs

Got loads of really useful information already on the do's and don'ts and what to do so may thanks already for all the useful threads.

Looks like security is a key area to make sure is adaquately covered when we come over as the build nears its critical stages of completion. We have had some good progress picrures but any verbal or picture updates would be much appreciated. There are two being bilt together next dooe to a white house that is turkish owned

We are lookig forward to spending some great home from home holidays as we are still at least 10 years from retirement but have taken the plunge now to enjoy the next chapter in our lives

May be [posting a few questions so looking forward to all your useful help and advice

Bob

Saoirse

welcome Bob

Orca built my neighbours house and its gorgeous!

Enjoy your new place in the sun

nanamo

Welcome and I hope you have many good times in your holiday paradise. Mo

ted j

Welcome Bob. Hope everything goes ok for you. Ted

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Welcome to the forum Bob. :roundgrin

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Hope you both enjoy yourselves as much as poss.

Steve.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Welcome Bob and family, hope you have many happy times in your holiday home and that all goes well for you. Our friends have a villa in Ovacik and they love it there, they also have an Apartment below us in Gumuskaya and love it around the Yalikavak area too.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Welcome to the forum Bob and Julie. Hope you have got plenty time on your hands cos this is soooooooo addictive.
Jeannie

traveller

Hi Bob & Julie, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your new holiday home and become an active member of TLF. As Jeannie say it's very addictive.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom